Please find an exit buddy! Do you have your exit buddy?

Nellethiel

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

Hello again, this is Brooke, reporting for TDN's exclusive Daily Dare 2012 coverage!

Looks like we've got ourselves another Team Challenge for the weekend, so be sure to grab a partner when you head over to complete newest challenge: Kou-Jong!

A nice change of pace from the jumping around and the frantic mouse smashing and keyboard jamming of the last couple of days, Kou-Jong is a low-key tile-matching game, intended to be on the soothing side.

Ah ha! A match! No wait... those are bugs. *swat*

It appears the invasion of purple bugs hasn't subsided in the least during the last twenty-four hours; as a matter of fact, the swarms seem to be growing denser still.

I need to go buy a can of Smug Bug Spray.

Wishing you luck!

This is Brooke, signing off.

Another fine report. Also, Kou-Jong was less tiring for me than it was last year, too.

I have the score, all I need is a partner (AAA partner please) so I can get the Team Challenge prize. Hrtbrk asked already, so I'm good.

Thank TNT for mollifying the score to almost half of what it used to be in 2011. :yes:

settled for Abigail with a friend who already got AAA chain broken like me ... don't want the headache ... I'll buy the wearable fan later

that bamboo flute is pretty !!! *puts in music gallery*

I think I lost count on how many times I've got no legal turns left ...

SERIOUSLY! If we're out of legal turns, the whole board should shuffle just like in Sutek's Tomb!

the difference between suteks and koujong is that koujong starts with you always being able to complete it so if you end up with no legal turns its because you did something to put yourself in that position whereas suteks is just random.

Thank TNT for mollifying the score to almost half of what it used to be in 2011. :yes:

YES! Last time, I seriously considered chucking my lappie off the roof x_x

I found it more easy than last year. Just have patience.

I had the score pretty quickly, but I made a mistake: I thought that the stage points would be added to my score even if I didn't finish stage 3. Blech, I had to start all over again.

hrtbrk is right ^_^ If you do Medium quick enough, it should get you AAA's score no problem, and possibly not having to maul your computer over it. I had been playing on Hard for about an hour before I realized to I should try on Medium. It took about another 10 minutes before I got AAA's score <_<

I've been blinded by Kau Jong tiles! Ahhh!!! Okay I'm going to try on medium now. lol My high score is 600 so I didn't think this would take long at all. I was wrong!

I'm playing on hard...and I have 483 points after the second level. :thumbsup: So as long as I can do something in the last level...

By the way, anyone need a partner for AAA? Drop me a challenge, and I'll edit this when I have a partner so no one else does.

EDIT: Got a partner. Score over 700, too :-)

I was so excited to see today's game. :D I love this one, and it's one of my daily games. I was really surprised at the score. Usually it has to be completed on hard to get it, but this can be done on medium which makes it that much easier. :D

Today's didn't take me long at all.

Gahhh!!! On medium I keep getting to /just/ under AAA's score. *facedesk*

Think I'ma take a break before I try again, stressing me out XD

So does anyone need a partner cause I do, although I'm going for AAA. I want the dice. But I don't know how this works. So if this is possible I can do this:

• Get a score but don't submit it yet.
  • Accept an invitation of some sorts
  • Go back to the game and send it.

So would that count my score after I accepted the invite? Or would in not register the invite till after I send it? D: This is the first game that's actually hard. o_x What is this medium label I see on the DD page??? It lies! haha I'll probably get it later, I'm not too good at puzzle games. :(

I only did Abigail today due to lack of time, but was very happy to see Ku Jong after the last two days, as I love this game :) :)

Does anyone not have a partner for AAA yet?? I'm waiting to submit my score in case it messes up (this is the order I did it in last time, if it aint broke..) and I'm really afraid I'll accidentally close the window XD

Found one on the DD boards ^_^

Hey, is anyone still looking for a AAA teammate?

I am~! :D Turns out the friend I'd planned on doing the challenge with is backing down to Abigail. I've beaten AAA, and I'd love to get the team prizes with or without my coward friend. Just kidding of course, I told her myself to stop stressing and do Abigail, lol. But still.