AAA vs Abi Prizes

Angeló

You don't have to beat them on the release day to get the gold trophy. Just before the event is over, so you can still do it.

Unfortunately I'm gone on the very last day- which will be the one game I won't be able to play! How sad. And now I've given up hopes of gold with the last two games (excluding today). Silver would be nice too but I guess I'll be settling for the participation medal ;D

I managed to buy them for 9k while they're going for 30k on the wiz and tp

someone put "best offer wins" so i made the offer and won :D apparently they got junk offers from other users

Its not about comparing the prizes but im a bit stunned about the prizes in the way that, i was buying cheap stuff from shops for the packrat avi and i saw a Negg Tail Belt being sold for near enough 2000np's. i was like are the prizes really going that high already or are people underestimating how many people are playing DD and over-valueing their prizes espesh that 1 as u can still get it for free and so i followed up by searchng on the sw and the average is 2000-3000 up to 5000 :S is that normal?