AAA or Abigail

sugagem01

I say keep playing the game until you get the score. Once you do, open another window, accept AAA, then send your score lol

That way, you can play all day without committing to either one haha

A lot of people do this, by the way.

honestly I would go for AAA but what I suggest you do is play for a while and see if you can beat AAA's score and if you manage to score that high don't send your score right away, open a new tab and go to the Daily Dare Headquarters page and click challenge AAA and then go back to your game screen and send your score.

Destruct-O-Match is actually easy. here's my strategy:

1: look for the time block that turns indestructible if its not destroyed in 15 seconds. Find this if there is one and destroy it.

2: look for the 3x bonus and try to save all blocks that color.

3: try to get the shuffle bonus, it comes in handy at the end.

4: start at the top and work your way down.

Good luck with AAA, his prizes are worth the extra work in my opinion. Hope this helps. :)

Like what hrtbrk said a lot of people wait to send their scores, including me when I don't know how good I am at a particular game. Do your best and good luck! :)

Edited by Mouseykins

I never actually thought to do it that way haha, i spent bloody ages yesterday dolng carnival of terror, oh but saying that there was a problem it wasnt getting the score. Was well annoyed, managed to get the score for abigail 3times ( im on a laptop and find it veery hard to do carnival of terror on here) and everytime i sent the score it couldnt be processed xx

I'm sure a few more tries can get you AAA's score! Just a bit of practice, and like hrtbrk's suggestion - challenge when you do manage the score xD

And people seem to be having that can't be processed error :( Try refreshing the page every time you try for the score? That might help.

I'd say try for AAA. Take your time with it and try to focus on each move you're doing... I have a friend in a similar position with the challenge. She's getting closer and her high score has improved by about 200 points, but she's still a tad below. You seem to be a little better than she started out as, so I think you can manage it. :3

I never actually thought to do it that way haha, i spent bloody ages yesterday dolng carnival of terror, oh but saying that there was a problem it wasnt getting the score. Was well annoyed, managed to get the score for abigail 3times ( im on a laptop and find it veery hard to do carnival of terror on here) and everytime i sent the score it couldnt be processed xx

Get a cheap mouse!

Seriously, most neopets games are annoying to play on a trackpad.

What 'game' of Destruct-O-Match would you guys recommend playing? Zen, Normal, Extreme, Double Trouble, or Double Trouble Extreme?

I think Normal Mode is the quickest way to get AAA's score, mostly because you can sort of control what goes on with your blocks and can restart right away if your first level doesn't go through with a full bonus.

Get a cheap mouse!

Seriously, most neopets games are annoying to play on a trackpad.

I have a cheap little USB cordless mouse. The games are almost impossible to play on a trackpad and get a good score.

Without my mouse I wouldn't have beaten Abigail in Carnival of Terror.

Keep trying Destruct-O-Match and you should be able to beat AAA. :)

I'm sure you'll be able to beat AAA with a little more practice :) I got the score on classic mode after a few tries. Just keep at it, you can do it!

Thanks for the Messages Guys, I Finally did it!! Yay, well lets be honest, i havent been trying all this time, was a nice day so was playing in th garden for a bit, then disaster struck, lets just say little boy lots of blood and a scooter lol, All good now just feeling sorry for himself, but Yeah, I did it! x

I personally always use the above strategy- play the game and if I can get AAAs score then I accept in another window and THEN send my score :)