Daily Dare partner

Aalnius

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to team up I'm available and I have the required score ready to send once I have a partner. Thanks.

I just sent you a team challenge. (Which you accepted.) I don't have the score yet, but I've done it easily enough before.

I just sent you a team challenge. (Which you accepted.) I don't have the score yet, but I've done it easily enough before.

Thanks - I probably should have thought before blindly accepting but I assumed it would be someone off here who could get the score! Thanks!

I've already sent a score for Abigail, can I still do the team thing? Do I have to team up with someone doing Abigail? In which case anyone wanna? :)

I just got AAA score, but I haven't submitted, anyone want to team up that has AAA already?

Edit: I'm still available for AAA team up! message me in neopets, I'm online

Monday here we come!

I've already sent a score for Abigail, can I still do the team thing? Do I have to team up with someone doing Abigail? In which case anyone wanna? :)

It's fine if you've already sent a score in. You do need to team up with someone doing Abigail - if they've already sent a score in then you automatically get the prizes.

Ooh fab, I've just gotta find someone that's doing Abigail then? *wanders round the board looking lost* ;)

i'm scared of the neoboards :rolleyes_anim: I got a warning and haven't used them since, I used a word (can't remember what it was) that meant different in the UK to the US :O

Edit: I got brave and thank you for suggesting it as I found a partner in minutes and all done :) :)

Thank you :)

I was having so much trouble with this crazy "team challenge".... But I finally got it, there are a lot of people on the Neoboards looking for others to team up with if anyone still needs it... :)

If anyone would like a partner to beat Abigail send an invite to scooby_shaggy2004 and I'll be happy to accept.

I now have a partner for the Team Challenge. Now just have to score higher than Abigail *sigh*

Good luck everyone!

Well that wasn't as hard as I thought :) I still doubt I would have been able to beat AAA though.

Edited by Mouseykins

i'm scared of the neoboards :rolleyes_anim: I got a warning and haven't used them since, I used a word (can't remember what it was) that meant different in the UK to the US :O

Edit: I got brave and thank you for suggesting it as I found a partner in minutes and all done :) :)

Thank you :)

No problem :) Glad you were able to complete the challenge! :D (And I worry about using UK-isms when I'm using the boards as well)

I'm still in needs of a partner for Kou-Jong (AAA). If anyone is interested, my username is Xepha.

I just sent you a challenge!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I"m looking for an AAA team partner for Kou-Jong. My original partner can't beat AAA so she's challenging Abigail instead and I already challenged AAA so now I'm stuck. Please neomail me or just send me an invite to scooby_shaggy2004.

I now have a partner for this weeks team challenge.

Looking for an Abigail team member for Kou Jong.

My friend might accept your challenge neomail her at nikeblue6 and tell her Dawn sent you :)

Edited by Mouseykins

Announcements