new MiniMME (NC Mall)

Nataluna

Today a new MiniMME (Mysterious Morphing Experiment) was released!

MiniMMEs will only morph once as opposed to the 2 times the MMEs do, you also have a chance at a bonus item (awarded randomly). There are 3 IDs, and each will morph differently, if you are looking to collect all 3, you will ned to use Google Chrome or Firefox to check before buying, or get your trader to check for you.

This item is on sale for 300NC until the 4th of March

mall_minimme9_umbrellaques.gif

MiniMME9-S1: Pretty Spring Umbrella

Who says an umbrella cant bloom, because this one seems have several blossoms! Note: This is the first stage in a two-stage Mini Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MiniMME). To learn more about MiniMMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.

personally i don't really like it, its not very big, if it was more like some of the parasols, i would adore it. I'm still buying 1 of each :P

if you have it on a quad pet, the handle looks weird.

all final stages:

4.png

and so you can see the animation of all 4 items:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=annukii (for 1 week)

Kinda disappointed that it's not as big, but it's still pretty, and who knows what it'll turn into next? I'll probably get one anyway and my Aisha can wear it.

You said the handle looks weird? Well I guess I'l find out for myself.

Possible stages, according to JN:

Water Plushie, Rainy Porch, Rain Poncho, and Splashing Puddles.

I like the sound of those: they sound like they can fill out an entire look. I'm tempted to get all three IDs.

not sure if TDN has a page, but i usually use SunnyNeos guide for MME id seeking (always forget every time a MME comes out)

you will need Chrome or Firefox to check IDs before purchasing, it won't work in Safari/IE (but you can check ids with these browsers if the MMEs are in your SDB)

http://www.sunnyneo.com/customisation/MME.php

and you are welcome blabber fingers, not doing a new post because that would be too spammy :P hope you get your items!

• 2 weeks later...

stayed up too late.. but i got to see it morph! amended my first post to include pictures.. going to get some shuteye now. i'll update later with info about zoning/items etc.

you either hate the puddle or you love it, some people think it looks like playful fountains (NC item) others think it makes you pet look like its had a *cough* accident

the jacket is not compatible with wigs.

final item names:

MiniMME9-S1: Pretty Spring Umbrella

MiniMME9-S2: Water Drugal Handheld Plushie

MiniMME9-S2: Spring Rain Jacket

MiniMME9-B: Splashing Puddles (Bonus item)

because its come up on boards, a way to work out if you have received all your items is to check if you got your umbrella (1st stage) back. if you haven't, TNT has not yet finished updating your username group :) most people have received all their stages by now, and they should end up in your inventory, but remember to check closets/active items on pets/SDB.