Valentine Gram Bonus

Nataluna

Prizes are out for the Share the Love Gram Challenge! (from the NC Mall)

Participants were awarded one bonus item for each gram type sent during the challenge. Prizes should be in your inventory if you participated (no neomail from TNT this time), although some users are reporting that they haven't received the bonus item for the Heartfelt gram (Heart of the Forest). It is suggested if you are affected to send it a ticket.

mall_fg_hearttree.gifmall_gar_emovalentine.gifmall_hh_lovesmedaisy.gif

4.png

Heart of the Forest (bonus for the Heartfelt Sweetheart Gram)

EDIT: is currently glitched for everyone, if you use dress to impress you are able to preview what it should look like, some people can only see it on their quick ref, i can't see it in my quick ref or in customisation. i'll fix this post when i can model it

Double Edit: is fixed. there is light animation on this item (sunlight through the branches) its very nice if you can see it :)

4.png

Deathly Valentines Garland (bonus for the Heart and Crossbones Sweetheart Gram)

4.png

Mystical Daisy (bonus for the Rose Sweetheart Gram)

I still appreciate the garland much more than that daisy. I mean...really?!

The tree is lovely, though, so it's an awesome item, slightly ok item, and an "are you kidding me?!" item they gave out. Adding "Mystical" to something doesn't automatically make it awesome. All in all something it's that you'd expect from TNT :P

I really love the tree! Tsukeko is currently wearing it (and the daisy) and it shows up on my lookup but not on the pet lookup. :c

I like the daisy as a simple handheld item, but for a bonus item I was expecting something a lot nicer. Seems like rather than being a bonus item it should be sold cheap in the nc mall.

I really like the style of the garland, as something to look at, but I'm not sure how I would be able to use it in customization. Unfortunately though I bought a gram to open then forgot to open it before today so I didn't get the garland. ;_;

Oh heck, I just love 'em all. The Zafara in Annukii's post looks adorable holding that daisy. I like the colors used with the tree and the garland should be well-liked by the goth lovers.

i actually like the daisy, mainly because i think the values for pretty little daisy (which is similar but smaller) are insane, 10-12 caps and they are so hard to find. so its a good secondary substitute. the current daisy the value is too uncertain at this time, but it most likely won't be as high, as users could participate on side accounts.

the animation is cute, maybe the image doesn't give it justice.

i really like the tree though, definitely keeping it

also if you are missing an item, make sure its clear you are missing the community challenge bonus, some ticket replies are suggesting support is assuming some of those tickets are from users upset they didn't get any of the gram LE items (curly valentines wig, crossbones plushie, glass rose staff)

edit: removed links to pets wearing items because.. my pets would like to wear something different :)

I LOVE the tree. I haven't really seen it on any pets, but I think it's gorgeous. And of course, that was the one Gram I didn't send. (I never made it to get more NC before the end, and I'd spent the majority of my previous NC trying for the Glass Rose Staff.)

The garland I really don't like. It looks silly and doesn't match any of my pets.

The daisy is okay. I think it looks really cute with my lab pet's current customization:

4.png