What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

We don't have a movie thread so I figured I'd make one :)

What was the last movie you saw ... in theater or DVD or even on TV ... did you like it ??? also what movies are you looking forward to ??

Last night I watched a vampire movie "Let Me In" (2010) and liked it a lot

Oh, I've not seen the english version of it but the original Swedish one "Let the Right One In" was utterly brilliant and the book was really disturbing! The last film I saw was Dark Shadows which was ok but not mind blowing.

I was also looking forward to seeing the dictator. I actually had two tickets last week, but my girlfriend and I were too distracted and forgot to watch the movie. Now the tickets are no good.

But today I saw Snow White and the Huntsman. I felt that the movie had a great start but they rushed through the middle and especially the end.

I saw Men In Black 3 at the drive-in theatre last weekend. It was terrible, I don't know how to describe it other than that.

I won't see it. I knew it was gonna suck, sequels ALWAYS suck! I mean, the poster, the trailers, I was "Ew, this movie will be disgusting." Maybe I just have a habit of knowing how good the movie will do before it is released, maybe I know a failure when I see one. Maybe I'm psychic that way. So many movies I knew will suck, end up sucking. I knew The Last Airbender would be horrible, I was right. I knew Spider Man 3 would suck, I was right. I knew the stupid, pointless remake of Clash of the Titans would be a complete disaster, once again, I WAS RIGHT. Oh, and I'm sure Prometheus sucks, too, though I have not seen it nor any of the Alien movies. But come on, if a popular movie franchise is from the 80s, and it gets a new movie in this era, it's gonna be horrible. Star Wars Prequels, remember them? There, I think that was a good enough argument.

Both MIB3 and Prometheus are Golden Raspberry Award winners for 2012 already. What a waste of money, it's a waste of money to see it, it was a waste of money to make it. Crap like that does not deserve to be seen all the way through, I'd abandon the theatre in the middle of it. I pretty much did that with the movie adaption of Eragon. *throws up*

Yeah, I'm not seeing that stupid MIB3 movie, ever. I hate sequels. If it ends on a good note, why ruin it!? And they always suck. 90% of the time.

Avengers. =D I have watched it 7+ times. I can't get enough of Iron Man and Captain America. <3

7 times!? Are you kidding me!? I would not be able to see a movie while it's still in theatres for seven times. I will, however, see Avengers for at least another time or more before it's out of theatres. I personally can't get enough of Loki. (hence, Thor the other day. X) ). *has been Loki'd*

7 times!? Are you kidding me!? I would not be able to see a movie while it's still in theatres for seven times. I will, however, see Avengers for at least another time or more before it's out of theatres. I personally can't get enough of Loki. (hence, Thor the other day. X) ). *has been Loki'd*

No. Not kidding. xD

Actually, I preferred Loki more than Thor. He was way more interesting.

No. Not kidding. xD

Actually, I preferred Loki more than Thor. He was way more interesting.

I know, right? Same here. He's my fave in the movie. Haha, darn his cute smile! What I meant was he was the reason I watched Thor the other day.

Wrath Of The Titans ... a sequel to Clash Of The Titans

not the greatest movie , but it's entertaining

Men In Black 3

i enjoyed it as much as the first one , and it has a really good twist :)