New Mystery Capsule in the NC Mall!

Nataluna

there appears to be a new Capsule in the NC mall! Its not a limited edition one due to its price (and no star saying retired date) so it makes a welcome addition to the normal lineup of capsules :)

mall_mc_ninja.gif

Stealthy Shenkuu Mystery Capsule

150NC

opening it gives an item worth 150NC and there are 3 LE items to be obtained:

- Stealthy Shenkuu Star Shower (modelled here : http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Arteins) thats not my pet by the way, mods feel free to edit this if thats not allowed.

- Stealthy Shenkuu Wings

- Stealthy Shenkuu Weapon

blast another set of wings <_< must get.. i would post the pictures but my internet is suddenly so slow and neo isn't loading properly.. *sigh*

i'm having problems with internet still, don't know why its so spotty today (its beautiful weather outside) the NC notice if you are signed up for the emails:

:ncmall_feb12_ninja_cap.jpg

guess people were pretty upset about opening 30+ capsules and no LE :P most people are reporting getting a LE pretty soon. and the price is good too :)

because i didn't think it would have been released a day early i didn't check, but valentines day news is already out (including the wig etc) the cap is mentioned at the bottom:

There's a new twist on Mystery Capsules! Watch out or this Stealthy Shenkuu Mystery Capsule might just sneak up on you with higher chances of receiving Limited Edition items! Open it and receive one random item worth 150 NC (or more if you are lucky) from the NC Mall! This capsule also has a chance of awarding one of three limited edition bonus items! Ninja over to the NC Mall!

• 2 weeks later...

I got one for my Mystery Capsule gallery. So tempted to open it but then I would have to buy another, lol!