Game Trophies...and Tyranu Evavu Luck!

linsta

I managed to get 4 game trophies this month after the reset! I was kind of surprised because I've only played games for trophies, and I really don't enjoy playing any of the flash games. I also used to think that getting game trophies was absolutely impossible. I never understood how people got such high scores!

Anyways, I guess I never realized that I could get ANY game trophies ever, but now that I've gotten a few, I can't help wanting more. I'll probably wait until March to try for more, since I have no clue where to start... i've only played a handful of games and I don't know which ones I should attempt first.

The trophies I got were: Bronze in Buzzer Game, Dice Escape and Meepit vs. Feepit. I also got a silver in tyranu evavu, if that counts.

I was so surprised on the tyranu evavu. I've been tryign for the avvie for ages, and never seem to get past 12. I gave it a shot this morning, and on my first try..BAM 24 in a row :O, avvie and a snazzy silver trophy! And so conveniently, it happens to me on the 2nd of the month :P.

I would've gotten silver in Meepit vs. Feepit too except I thought that trophies were given out closer to 12, no 10:50. I submitted it right befor 10:50 but they had to review my score, so I got bumped down to bronze (just 1 rank from silver D=).

-------------------

Anyways, what trophies do you guys have? Do you reccommend any games I should try for? Did you get any trophies this month?

I'm still missing a ton of game avvies too xD

Four game trophies? Awesome job Linsta!

Here's all of my game trophies and such I've obtained so far:

68_2.gif112_2.gif115_1.gif606_2.gif1026_3.gif1048_2.gif1189_2.gif1223_2.gif

Aww, cool! I don't even have the bronze pyramid bonus one yet! "

You have played 141 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 1 time(s).

Same with Sakhmet solitaire. I will need to sit down sometime and get punchbag bob too xD. Maybe when my pet is a bit stronger so it doesnt' take hours.

In July I was lucky enough to get first a bronze, then silver, then finally a gold trophy for Attack of the Slorgs. IF you play that game often and practice practice practice, it's quite easy. At first I only tried it for the avatar and got the avatar on my third try and I was still alive so I kept going and made it on the bronze trophy list. I would recommend giving that one a try. I'm not a very good gamer and it was really easy for me.

Congrats Linsta! I love that new trophy feeling :D haha. I have these ones:

8_3.gif55_2.gif58_3.gif68_1.gif77_2.gif97_2.gif105_3.gif108_1.gif109_1.gif115_1.gif178_1.gif216_2.gif230_1.gif330_2.gif532_2.gif

Hoping to upgrade them all to gold at some point :P Plus I want mores :K

Double or Nothing was pretty easy to get, I'd go for that one next :D

I was going to go for eliv thade this month too at the same time that i was playing meepit vs feepit, since there is so much waiting in that game i got bored and figured eliv thade is an easy trophy and I don't have to actually do stuff constantly. But my bf came on skype around then so I gave up. I could probably still get it but I imagine I'd have to play for a long time.

I'll give attack of the slorgs a shot though.

So I guess next on my list is attack of the slorgs, eliv thade, roodoku and carnival of terror :O

And I still need to get that stupid pyramids and sakhmet solitaire...those two are really aggravating.

Saxen, what score did you get your gold double of nothing trophy with? I got the avatar and stopped there. I usually never make it past 40 np T_T

You guys make me feel so inferior! :P I'm not exceptionally good at games, and I mostly play the quick ones or what I can play to get avatars. Here are my trophies:

55_2.gif109_3.gif111_2.gif212_2.gif216_4.gif

I don't even remember how/when I got the Kacheekers one, because to be honest I don't even know what that game is...it probably happened like 5 years ago. I got the Grand Theft Ummagine one most recently- it was pretty easy (I was going for the avatar) but it took a REALLY long time- probably 3 hours. That's part of why I don't get too many trophies, I don't have the time, and can't stand up late enough for when the scores are reset. Now I'm extremely motivated to try and get some trophies though, so maybe I'll do that on Sunday or something :)

Also, I feel your pain with regards to Pyramids:

You have played 110 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 1 time(s).

I was going to go for eliv thade this month too at the same time that i was playing meepit vs feepit, since there is so much waiting in that game i got bored and figured eliv thade is an easy trophy and I don't have to actually do stuff constantly. But my bf came on skype around then so I gave up. I could probably still get it but I imagine I'd have to play for a long time.

I'll give attack of the slorgs a shot though.

So I guess next on my list is attack of the slorgs, eliv thade, roodoku and carnival of terror :O

And I still need to get that stupid pyramids and sakhmet solitaire...those two are really aggravating.

Saxen, what score did you get your gold double of nothing trophy with? I got the avatar and stopped there. I usually never make it past 40 np T_T

I played Eliv Thade for pretty much the whole day when I got the trophy XD Had to start again a couple of times when I was half way through cause of silly mistakes ¬_¬ Eventually got the gold at 5000 points - wanted to make sure I wouldn't be knocked off. It's not too bad though! I found an anagram solver specifically for Eliv Thade: http://anagram.awardspace.com/. Definitely give it a shot when you have some spare time ^_^

I got Double or Nothing at I think 10,000 and something? It goes up super high towards the end of the month O.o. I had bronze for a while. Just checked the scoreboard and you could probably nab a bronze or a silver still - gold if you're incredibly lucky!

I got Double or Nothing at I think 10,000 and something?

how on earth ?? he always beats me at the first or second turn ... it took me a year to get the avatar and then i never played again :mellow:

I played Eliv Thade for pretty much the whole day when I got the trophy XD Had to start again a couple of times when I was half way through cause of silly mistakes ¬_¬ Eventually got the gold at 5000 points - wanted to make sure I wouldn't be knocked off. It's not too bad though! I found an anagram solver specifically for Eliv Thade: http://anagram.awardspace.com/. Definitely give it a shot when you have some spare time ^_^

I got Double or Nothing at I think 10,000 and something? It goes up super high towards the end of the month O.o. I had bronze for a while. Just checked the scoreboard and you could probably nab a bronze or a silver still - gold if you're incredibly lucky!

10,000?? There's no way I could get that D=

I just decided to start going for some trophies about a week ago. I have gotten a decent amount. I will have at least 2 more by the end of the month. Just click on my neopets name to see them. I had to hurry up with my eliv thade score. I only had 40min to do it, but it got me bronze.

I'll probably do the Eliv Thade one at some point- get myself the avatar as well. I think it wouldn't be too difficult to get, it just takes a long time.

On the plus side, I got myself the shiny new pyramids bronze trophy today!!! :D