Neoquest 1 Pet

xSummer

Do you mean borrowing a pet that already has the Strength, Defense and HP needed to beat the last villain?

Or are you just looking for a specific avatar? For example Meuka... If so he's pretty easy to beat, I'm sure the right equipment and a lab zapped pet could take him on.

I beat him and I'm horrible in the battledome.

This helps tremendously: http://battlepedia.t...efenders/index/

Edit: I haven't had my coffee yet... I completely thought you were talking about DoD... I'm going to go have my coffee now... I apologize...

That's a good question though. I would like to see who would be interested in lending for that avatar :)

I've been looking around and I found this:

#42. Q. If you put a pet in the pound, does the game of NeoQuest that pet was on stay with the pet, or would the new owner have to restart from level 1?

A. The game does not travel with your pet. The new owner would have to restart.

I found that here http://www.idnq-guid...ead=on&start=30

These guys are generally pretty reliable as well, I used their guides for NQ ^^

I'm not sure about a transfers, it doesn't have anything about that on there. I'll keep looking but I would imagine this would be something that TNT would forsee and put a stop to, seeing as it's basically cheating XD

EDIT: Found this on JN:

NeoQuest games are tied to the Neopet, not to the account. Therefore, transferring your NeoQuest-playing pet to a side should be fine, so long as you transfer the pet back to your main account before playing NeoQuest with him or her again. The only time a NeoQuest game will be deleted will be when it remains untouched for a year or more. However, don't try this with NeoQuest II - that game is not tied to the pet.

That was posted Nov of last year - so I spose it is possible (if they're correct). I read on another forum that it wasn't possible... /shrugs. I really don't know! You'd have to try it and see I guess.