Ctrl-V Game

Tedhaun

Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.

Mr Prongs agrees with Mr Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.

Mr Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a Professor.

Mr Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.

• 2 weeks later...
petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

Looks like you'll have to come back tomorrow.

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=77&species=52#color=77&species=52&state=1757&search_offset=126&search=wig+-is%3Apb&closet[]=62266&closet[]=42540&closet[]=60152&closet[]=66004&closet[]=49127&closet[]=54809&closet[]=52444&closet[]=64088&closet[]=64920&closet[]=60155&objects[]=42540&objects[]=66004&objects[]=60155

RED CROSS LAKE SWIM - NEW DATES!! - Aug 6 - Aug 19,
Preschool~Level 4 $60/10 lessons. Level 5~7 $75/10 lessons. Register before July 30.

o_O what on earth...

edit: oh haha, this was from an ad my dad was making. lol

Edited by Itty Bitty Duskitty

...is that advertisment???

Scenario 2: We keep Math and Science but drop English.

Consequences:

· 6 people will be dropped in addition to the 10 that has no interest. (0 pts. per person)

· 22 people will not be fully satisfied because they miss English. (0.5 pts. per person)

· 22 people will be satisfied. (1 pt. per person)

Score: 33/60

It's called my Venn Diagram nightmare Part 1.

<rockyroad1Rank6>: ~Your spelling stinks. <management>: rockyroad1Rank6: My spelling mistakes are simply designed to make me appear more human.

petpetlab_soot.gif

Nothing looks different about Lollygag but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 3

Tomorrow may see another boost if you're brave enough to risk it.