Ctrl-V Game

Tedhaun

Using these bets does not put you under any obligation to thank, reward, or even pay (*) me.

(*) Gifting is allowed on Neopets, but paying for services is not. Please don't put your -and my!!- account at risk by crossing this line!

I misjudged yesterday. I expected an upset in Treasure Island and not in Hidden Cove; the actual results show I was wrong on both counts.

I still win a nice 24:10, but it could have been so much more...

Today, Lagoon and Hidden Cove open positive; I play both, with only the two standard safeties, leaving me eight booster bets to cover all of Treasure Island and Harpoon Harry's.

The 52:10 bet including Squire is rather wild, you might want to replace that with just the

[image removed]

(LOL it's an artsy I did xD oh right wordcount rule bla bla bla bla)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post images that contain curse words. The image has been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

99.5% of people would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff. Copy this if you're that 0.5% that would be at the bottom with some popcorn, shouting "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

• 99.5% of people would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff. Copy this if you're that 0.5% that would be at the bottom with some popcorn, shouting "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

I'm one of those 0.5%

petpetlab_soot.gif

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

Looks like you'll have to come back tomorrow.