Broken

ZombiiMommii

Christmas Eve, my husband left me. I had know this might be coming for a couple months now, and I have just been pushing through, doing everything in my power to make things better. It didn't work. My husband had fallen out of love with me for a while now, apparently. He hasn't been happy in out relation ship and marriage for a couple years now. He deemed it "doomed from the start". My heart is broken. I dearly loved this man. We have a 10 month old son together. I had to move out, and into my grandmothers basement. He says there is no chance that we can get back together in the future. We haven't talked about divorce, just separation, but I fear it's coming. I think I'm going to take a little break from Neopets for now. Too much on my mind.

Oh no.... :( I am really sorry this happened. :( I wish I could do something to help you....

I wish you all the best and I hope you will find a way to give this a place in your life pretty soon. Focus on your son, he needs you right now, but you also need him. Spending a lot of time with him will hopefully soften the situation a little bit. Though it might not seem like it, I am sure somewhere in the future you will be fine again. Until then, don't give up! *lots of hugs*

My parents separated/divorced (they never married, so, technicalities aside...) earlier this year, about a month before I started playing neopets again, as my escape.

I wish you the best of luck in working through this. Your son will need you very much at this time, but it really does get better. The best advice I can give you is to see a councillor or psychologist for yourself - you'll probably not be sure exactly how you feel about a lot of things - it really helped me and I regret not pushing both my parents to do it. Do surround yourself with people you trust and love, don't be afraid to express all of your emotions to somebody and remember that we're all here, if/when you come back.

Again, best of luck in the future.

~ Katie-Ann :3

That's terrible. I'm really sorry for you :(

It's good to know you are doing everything in your power to make it work; that's all you can do. It's awful your husband made you move out on Christmas Eve. If he's leaving you, why didn't he leave then?

I can't imagine the pain you must be going through right now. I will pray that you will have peace and things will work out.

Wow on the holidays its so sad. I remember my mom told my father on christmas that she wanted a divorce....it broke his heart. I remeber him eating christmas dinner all by himself away from the whole family and wondering why. I found out soon afterwards.... the happy thing is its been a few years now and both of them are quite happy. My dad is more full of life than I remeber him being during my childhood...

I know things will work out well for you in due time...your real soulmate must still be out there looking for you!

Oh honey I'm so so sorry :(

I know that there's probably nothing I could say could make you feel better at this time, but if you want someone to talk to I've been told I'm a good listener and I'm always on here if you want to PM me. Having someone to talk to can really help when things get tough I've found.

Don't hesitate to contact me at all, thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx *big hugs*

Oh my on Christmas Eve, he could have picked a better time instead of potentially ruining your son's first Christmas. I have a 4 month old daughter and if my husband left me I'd have absolutely no one except her. I feel your pain. Just thinking about it is almost making me start crying.

Be strong and focus on your son right now. I wish you all the best and I'm sure everything will turn out ok. Try and stay positive.

I believe everything happens for a reason and I'm sure someday you'll know what the reason was.

If you ever need to talk send me PM, I'm online almost everyday most of the day.

What I would suggest like Kaana said go talk to someone about this situation. You're still at the stage to develop post-partum depression and that would not be good for you or your son.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

*sends great big hugs for you and your son*

Wow!! It really sounds like he has some issue to work out and I'm really sorry that they're affecting so much of your life and happiness! Would he ever consider marriage counseling? I'm sure people aren't in love with someone all the time but the love in the relationship clearly came from somewhere and maybe time, a busy life, and focusing on a child has forgotten the special bond between you two. I would hope for you that you remember all the love you have for yourself and what makes you special and the amazing mom you are and want to be for your son. I really hope your family is being a great shoulder to lean on during this hard time and we'll always be here online for you. *Hugging you through the screen*

• 2 weeks later...

That is horrible. He is is an idiot for leaving you and an for doing it on Christmas Eve. What kind of person does that on such a special holiday?! Just keep your head held high and stand up. Hopefully he will still be there for your son. Good luck.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Replacing letters with characters is not allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.