Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I lurv anime conventions T-T So very jealous

My new current goal is 13 (silver shields). If I can do that my goal goes to 17 (gold shields). Then 20 :)

Edited by Yumi

My family is so inconsiderate! Instead of being there for me now that I am unsure about my life all they do is complain about my health care expenses, and that I should hurry up and find something else that I would like to study in college.

My god it's only been 2 days since I heard I didn't get accepted into college give me a break for crying out loud!

I feel like all i am is this burden of them, and that they're not concerned about my happiness at all! All they do is make me feel even worse about my situation!

Aww, I've been there Raichi.

And I know that you probably don't want to hear this (because I didn't want to), but I later understood that this is every bit as hard for them as it is for you... They love you, and want to see you happy. And they want you to be successful. Since you got rejected, they probably don't know what to do or how to deal with the situation.

I agree, they probably should back off for a while, but I'm pretty sure they are not acting like this out of malice.

Aaaand, now I'm sounding like my mother, wth.

My family is so inconsiderate! Instead of being there for me now that I am unsure about my life all they do is complain about my health care expenses, and that I should hurry up and find something else that I would like to study in college.

My god it's only been 2 days since I heard I didn't get accepted into college give me a break for crying out loud!

I feel like all i am is this burden of them, and that they're not concerned about my happiness at all! All they do is make me feel even worse about my situation!

That really sucks. :( I'm sorry you didn't get accepted.

Have you tried telling them that what they're saying is making you feel badly, and isn't helping you figure out what your next step will be? I don't know what your family situation is like, so I'm sorry if they're not the type that would be responsive towards that. For all of my parents' faults, when I told them point blank that they were doing the opposite of helping, they did tend to back off- at least for a little while.

I'm going to have to start going to these social groups for people with Aspergers. I'm not looking forward to it. Half of my interest will probably be "inappropriate". I know I'm lonely and everything, but I want to make friends, not have set activities that I have to do with a group of people.

Making friends means just hanging out and talking, not forcing Special Olympics upon people. I did wear my rainbow skull headband on LGBT Pride Day.

Think of the group as a way to meet people? Maybe you find someone you get along with, and then you can start hanging out on your own, without the set activities.

My mom mentioned something about starting a gaming group. As of today I have regained my love and passion for video games. That would be awesome. You have a good point about meeting people.

A gaming group sounds awesome!

What are you playing right now?

Just a buncha random games. I'm into Bioshock Infinite and Silent Hill: Homecoming at the moment, but that could change tomorrow.

I enjoyed Bioshock Infinite far too much, I couldn't stop talking about it for a week after I finished it D:

I hate the controls for Silent Hill: Homecoming though. I barely touch my Dead Space game. I should today.

Nah, my dad even refuses to believe my bike's tire needs replacing.

He's all "i checked it multiple times you just need to pump it full of air before you leave"

Like seriously? He's pumped it full of air before and taken it for a ride and now it's flat again, and yet he's convinced that if I pump it full of air now it won't go flat. *facepalm*

On a brighter note, I'm having my first testing day as volunteer at the pound tomorrow :)

AP test scores are available online now, and my friend's post reminded me to check...

I got a FIVE on my AP English test this year. That's the highest you can get! :D I'm ecstatic right now. It's nice to know all my work paid off, in the end.

So, after seeing a bunch of users here with eggs in their signature, I finally broke down and created a new Dragon Cave account. I used to have one when I was very young, but that was before there were different areas of the cave.....

Sigh, just what I need another pet-thing to obsess about xD

So, after seeing a bunch of users here with eggs in their signature, I finally broke down and created a new Dragon Cave account. I used to have one when I was very young, but that was before there were different areas of the cave.....

Sigh, just what I need another pet-thing to obsess about xD

Yay, more Dragon Cavers! ^_^ If need be, I can help you evolve your eggies and hatchies. :)

• 2 weeks later...

AP test scores are available online now, and my friend's post reminded me to check...

I got a FIVE on my AP English test this year. That's the highest you can get! :D I'm ecstatic right now. It's nice to know all my work paid off, in the end.

Samesies! Keeps my flawless streak of fives going :rock: It's verrrry satisfying.

"austin" adj. a very difficult person to handle Ex. He is such an austin.

named in the honor of our beloved(notorious) Austin Johan Mustachio.

In other (real life news), I was one of the 4 students (out of 60) to surpass the NAT (National Achievement Test) exam MPS (Mean Percentage Score) target.