Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Where did you go to eat? Somewhere good, I hope. :P

It's called Ella's place. It opened over the summer in my town and they do have really good food.

HEEEEELLLPPP!!! I THINK JN HAS GONE DOWN AGAIN!!!

I tried other parts of it as well as the forums!!1 The ydidn;t work either!1 And I didn;t evengetto say godbye, so what if it comes back after I've gone and it looks as If I'm still there when I'm not??

I aso have no outside contact for the person I'm good friendswith on there, since they no longer want anything to do with this site! Im usingthis site as kind of an emergency forum for when JN isn't working.

EDIT!!!! Wait, not matter, it's back now!! And bye until...I don't know when.

I could offer a multitude of reasons why JN forums might be down, but I have far more productive and interesting things to do with my time than slam other fan sites.

Funniest thing just happened while playing Carnival of Terror. I went to send my score, right? And I accidently clicked the restart the game button and in a split second I clicked the send score button. So right when it shows the main screen for Carnival of Terror, my score was being sent. I was all "Whoa! That was close!!!!"

Funniest thing just happened while playing Carnival of Terror. I went to send my score, right? And I accidently clicked the restart the game button and in a split second I clicked the send score button. So right when it shows the main screen for Carnival of Terror, my score was being sent. I was all "Whoa! That was close!!!!"

Holy :O That is some serious luck you have there, haha.

ok how many fingers am i holding up then huh

answer that stalker freak

4 :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not count towards the total number of words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope you wonder why Ωmega ζero hasn't been on for a day....Your next until I release him. Get ready cup_of_chai_tea. We have another mission.

okay! mission *tell how many fingers khaotic fanboy has* :D

I hope you wonder why Ωmega ζero hasn't been on for a day....Your next until I release him. Get ready cup_of_chai_tea. We have another mission.

okay! mission *tell how many fingers khaotic fanboy has* :D

oh my god how did you even

what