Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So, off topic, what percentage of your free time do you play Neopets?

I think I play Neopets just as much as I'm on TDN, pretty much around 16 to 18 hours a day (around 2/3rds to 75% of my day).

Altador Cup is coming up so i've been spending a lot of time on Neo with my fellow DCers. I love those guys so much. :3

PLus with it approaching I have a lot to take care of. Ya know, tell the other teams good luck, catch up with old friends, write predictions, participate in team stuff, recruit and welcome our newer members.

It's a lot of work but I absolutley love it. The AC is my favourite event of the year. I even love it more than the NFL season. :3

I just want a semi-good score. Since its during my summer break, i'll be playing on it for 18 hours straight. *-*

Shenkuu FTW!

I need to do some research on it first though. xP

I try to spend as much time as I can on Neopets and usually when i'm on Neopets i'm on TDN as well =).

But unfortunately because I'm still in school i can only go on in the evenings, and sometimes not even then... Because i do dancing everyday after school, and then sometimes i have stuff on even after that! SO so busy =).

I did spend maybe over 1/3 of my day on neopets before my grandparents came over. Nowadays I'm lucky to even turn on my laptop to do dailies >.>

Fer sure I'll be WAY more active for the cup since I have a personal goal set but around middle June, I'll be starting my daily 3-hours class. Argh more statistics :(

Well 3 hours isn't that long. I want to try to get All-Star in the next AC. At the VERY LEAST rank 15. I'm sure I can get 2k YYB wins! I'll try to get 500 - 1000 of the other ones though too.

I don't like ShSh that much though. If anything, I'll go for MSN or SOSD.The AC is over a month, right? I have time. I will be doing ShSh and the other ones too, just mainly YYB.

The Altador Cup normally lasts for over a month (or nearly a month and a half if you ask me).

For me and the Altador Cup, I'll be playing more Yooyuball this year and hoping to aim for All-Star. I'll throw in some other games like Slushie Slinger, Make Some Noise, and Shootout Showdown as well.

I'd also like to get some good prizes from the prize shop this year, too. Here's how points are calculated if I remember correctly (this is mainly from last year to be precise):

1 Yooyuball win = 6 Prize Shop points

1 Slushie Slinger win (300+ points points to qualify for each score send) = 3 Prize Shop points

1 Make Some Noise win (3,000+ points to qualify for each score send) = 1 Prize Shop point

1 Shootout Showdown win (each game needs to be beaten successfully to qualify before sending your score) = 1 Prize Shop point

I'll be wishing all of you luck for the Altador Cup this year. Play hard to reap huge Prize Shop rewards! :yes:

Hahahaha, i'm so bad at the AC.... I don't think i've ever gotten to rank 1.... But this year im determined.... And i dunno who i want to win..... But i wish everyone the best of luck! *And may the odds be ever in your favour ;)*!

I should have tried harder last year...I knew there was going to be a Desert PB, and I love Desert...

...Do you think they'll be a Robot Paint Brush or something this year? I read that there was a one-use Transformagiation Gun or something from the Sloth Plot which would change your Neopet to Robot, and it couldn't be transferred.

The nice thing about the Desert PB being released for as a prize, was that it brought the prices down for those that didn't have enough prize points. I bought one for Aitvara when prices dropped after the prize shop opened, since I didn't have enough prize points.

I'd like to fancy me a Paint Brush from the Prize Shop this year, or a Yooyu or whatever colour they have if I don't get enough points for a Paint Brush. I just don't want rare prizes to elude from me this Altador Cup season.

I still have some prizes from last year in my SDB (like some copies of the two books from the AC Prize Shop, an Altador Cup VI Commemorative Stamp, and several customization items as well) that may spike in value when the current AC Prize Shop is closed until the next Altador Cup finishes for the year.

JB, you meant to say One-Use Robotification Zappermajig. I'm not sure if TNT will re-release this again as an Altador Cup prize, but we can hope for the best at what big prizes that'll become available this year in the prize shop.

Remember, play hard for your team if you'd like to get some of the top-tier goodies. Good luck! :yes:

A zapper that turns your pet into a Robot? ROBO_GNORBU!!!!!!!!

Oh, this all I have to say to teams other than Darigan Citadel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWXiBOUnlsk

Just skip to 0:19 and you'll find out :)