Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's the same as me. I keep all my NP in the bank and all my items in my SDB. Sure it sounds a little paranoid, but that way I'm always protected from Random Events. It does have it's downsides whilst selling stocks though...

That's also where we differ - I prefer to keep my worthless items (like food and such) in my inventory. That way, if I need to handle a valuable item, there is a much lower chance of it being lost to a random event. b)

Well if I have to handle a valuable item I just take some omelettes out of my SDB. I have a few hundred in there from where I used to collect them from the Giant Omelette. I have stopped now though, due to too having much omelette. I really hate the way TNT spells omelette...

I did say the word 'omelette' a few too many times, didn't I? Hmm, although I'm not hungry at the moment, I am tired. That's why some of my sentences don't make complete grammatical sense.

Ah, I see. *Wonders if my sentences make grammatical sense 100% of the time*

Well I have work to take care of - good night!

I think I'll go to bed now actually, I'm pretty tired for some reason.

Good night AA! *leaves*

Haven't been on in awhile since I've been quite busy for the past week. So how's it going?

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

You got any starters? I'd even settle for a slowpoke. Email me a list of what you would be willing to trade and I'll get back to you.

Also, to any stockmarket playas :P I just bought 1k shares of Nakron at 19 per share. If someone looks after this investment and tells me when it hits 30 I'll give you 50% of the profit, thats 5,500.

I know it ain't much but hey, better than most jobs yeah? >.<

Nakron... okay, fine with me. :yes: There's no need to give me half the profit though - I keep an eye on the prices anyway.

I think he was just talking to Levy, but a few posts ago he was talking to me.

Also it's good to see you on here Fable, I was wondering where you had disappeared to. I've been pretty good lately, how about yourself?

Ah, I was also speculating on where Fable might have gone to. Nice to have you back anyway. :yes:

Hey guys,

AA and myself are going to set up an 'Evil Art Contest' soon for DOOM (I said I'd do it today, but I kinda forgot). Basically you make a piece of art to suit a certain evil theme (which will be revealed when the competition starts) and the best one wins and there will be prizes and stuff like that. I was just wondering who would be interested in a competition like that? It's art so drawings, paintings, graphics etc. is what we are looking for. Anyone can join and your participation would be appreciated. Anybody interested?

I really don't have much pokemon to trade. Most of them I want to keep to be part of my party, but I do have machops and a couple of bunearies left from breeding. You wouldn't want those though. I will raise a pokemon especially for Levy!

Quick, Robin, to the PokeMobile! *gets started on pokemon*

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

What did I offer? A male Eevee?

Revenge, raise me a female Lopunny (Any lvl) and I'll trade you the Eevee for it. I never got a Lopunny for my pokedex. I can't be bothered raising it myself because I'm busy training Jion.

:P Almost everybody ignored Tom's post.

Ah well, I guess that means we have a result for the interest levels...

Yeah, it's not a good sign so I'll try again.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! TEMPORARY CEASE OF POKEMON RELATED CONVERSATION!

Hi again, DOOM is releasing a new competition soon and we are wondering if anyone is interested. But for more precise information I'd like to quote myself:

Hey guys,

AA and myself are going to set up an 'Evil Art Contest' soon for DOOM (I said I'd do it today, but I kinda forgot). Basically you make a piece of art to suit a certain evil theme (which will be revealed when the competition starts) and the best one wins and there will be prizes and stuff like that. I was just wondering who would be interested in a competition like that? It's art so drawings, paintings, graphics etc. is what we are looking for. Anyone can join and your participation would be appreciated. Anybody interested?

If anyone is interested please state it here or tell us etc as we are curious about how many people are looking to participate. If no one replies then I'll know that nobody on this board is interested. At least you can't tell me you didn't know about it :P