Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yupyup, need to wear those funky glasses to see it 3-D. *pulls out a pair*

But IMAX doesn't always show 3-D. It was originally a BIG cinema.

Really? I never knew that only thought it was for 3-D movies...

Hmm... sounds interesting. I never liked those glasses - they didn't work properly.

Hmm... sounds interesting. I never liked those glasses - they didn't work properly.

The 3-D glasses are plastic now instead of paper. So now you don't have to worry about them ripping.

It wasn't that - it was just that I couldn't wear the 3-D glasses and my own glasses at the same time.

It wasn't that - it was just that I couldn't wear the 3-D glasses and my own glasses at the same time.

That stinks, how's it like trying to put glasses over glasses? :S

So whats been up?

Lol my dad has had bad eye sight his whole life, but he can see fine without glasses on but for some weird reason he can't see in 3-D...

Yeah, I have a similar problem - even if I take off my glasses and put on the 3-D ones, it doesn't seem to work. It's even worse if I try to wear both glasses at the same time.

I haven't had that problem yet - the last time I tried putting on 3-D glasses I didn't need normal ones. But now I do, so I'm going to have the problem sometime soon.

You only need the glasses for reading AA3 - you don't have to have them on all the time, so I'm guessing movies will be all right without your glasses.

I only got my glasses this year, and I haven't seen 3-D since then. I guess I would just site up close. V_V

I have two questions. Firstly, how would sitting up close help?

And secondly... what does V_V mean? :P

I prefer glasses - the idea of sticking something in your eye has always bothered me.

Maybe I should get laser surgery - it does get tiring having to bother with lenses all the time.

I don't have glasses, my eye sight is perfectly fine :D . Not boasting or anything ^_^

There is one advantage to having glasses - if the wind blows in your face with a load of dust your eyes don't sting as bad.

One of my classmates says he has a "sleepy eye", but I have no idea what he means.

It doesn't sting at all for me, except when some stuff gets behind the glasses. Then... x_x

Well it's even worse without glasses. Optimal protection would be goggles, but those would look weird if you weren't going swimming.