Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Psst we're talking about a documentary called March of the Penguins... It's about penguins... Just blend into the conversation and hope no one notices that you have no idea whats going on...

I think I saw a commercial for that documentary once. I might just see if I can dig it up.

Yeah, I watched it with my class a long time ago...

Kind of interesting, I guess. I go more for comedies. *nods*

Seems like everyones seen it in class. o_O

Not me :P My mum wanted to see it while it was on at the movies here, so she dragged me along as well >.<

At first the movie looked pretty dumb but then when I watched it on TV I loved it. Wouldn't pay $5 though. :P

Depending on which day you go to the movies here they can be quite expensive ($15 on Fri/Sat nights) or cheapish ($4 Tuesdays).

Myriad - I've seen the ads for Gold Class but I don't think I'd ever go lol Not worth it, same movie as you can see for cheaper in normal cinemas lol

Lol I went in Gold Class once to see Click. It was cool and the seats were comfy :D

Depending on which day you go to the movies here they can be quite expensive ($15 on Fri/Sat nights) or cheapish ($4 Tuesdays).

Myriad - I've seen the ads for Gold Class but I don't think I'd ever go lol Not worth it, same movie as you can see for cheaper in normal cinemas lol

Wait, $15 for a ticket on Friday/Saturday! Gesh...

The first IMax theater I went to was on a school field trip and the movie was only an hour long and wasn't that good. <_<

I know I probably mentioned this earlier, but I'm seeing Beowulf at IMax on Tuesday. I'm looking foward to it, it looks pretty cool :D

Thanks Myriad :D . What exactly does 4-D involve? What does it look like?

Well, instead of red and blue galsses you have funny looking grey shiny ones. And also, say that it starts raining in the movie, It would start raining in the cinema. It's really fun. :)