NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have some duplicate items if you want them please let me know. 

55609.gifGothic Candy Cane Staff

58281.gif?785  Holiday Striped Hat and Wig

36221.gifCandy Cane Stockings with Red Shoes

mall_clo_holiday_striped_pjs.gifHoliday Striped Pajamas

mall_bg_caroler.gifSparkling Winter Town Background

On 12/11/2017 at 7:12 PM, CookieK17 said:

Black and White Fancy Dress  Black and White Fancy Dress

Black and White Top Hat and Wig Black and White Top Hat and Wig

My UFT

I have the Black and White Dress and Wig that I might be willing to trade, but I can't see your trade list.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:48 PM, Kute said:

I have some duplicate items if you want them please let me know. 

55609.gifGothic Candy Cane Staff

58281.gif?785  Holiday Striped Hat and Wig

36221.gifCandy Cane Stockings with Red Shoes

mall_clo_holiday_striped_pjs.gifHoliday Striped Pajamas

That Holiday Striped Hat and Wig is pretty! If you still have an extra available, I'd love to add it to my closet.

Thanks for the gift! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have a whole heck of a lot to trade, but out of curiosity, does anyone have a dueling decks hand of cards, basic beanie and raven wig, or an orange mohawk UFT? And if so, what are you seeking for them? Thanks! :D

• 1 month later...

Wanted to try here first before looking elsewhere ?

Anyone interested in trading me the following NC Items?

Black Bat Attack https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/black-bat-attack

Clawed Glove https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/clawed-glove

Some guides I've read suggested 2-3 GBC for the Black Bat Attack and 1-2 GBC for the Clawed Glove. I'll probably buy 1000NC sometime in the next couple weeks which should cover the max total value if you prefer a 200NC Mystery Capsule instead of a 150NC type... (I don't have any Caps on me so take your pick from those currently for sale in the NC Mall)

Or if you prefer Fortune Cookies instead I can buy those for you instead.

I already have a ton of Basic Gift Boxes stocked up from Trudy so that's taken care of!

• 1 month later...

I have two Festive Dyeworks Hue Brew Potions if anyone is interested! My list is on DTI but currently I am most interested in Black and Blue Wig, Dyeworks Purple: Side Swept Blonde Wig, and Wild and Free Wig (aka the Tom Petty Wig). Let me know if you are interested! 

mall_80X80_dyeworks_festive.gif.dd2e19312d24919f3affe47a5d0733c9.gifFor when you cant pick just one! This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.Just the right amount of curls, swept elegantly to the side.  This NC item was obtained through Dyeworks.This wicked wig will keep your look totally rock and roll dude.

mall_80X80_dyeworks_festive.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I won the jackpot in the Qasalan NC game today .. I played the Rock N Roll Wonderclaw Machine and got the Drumset which I already own ... if anyone wants to trade me ... I'm seeking same-tier items : Decked Out Speaker System , Rock N Roll Pendant , Rocker Face Paint , Rock Records WheelI won the jackpot in the Qasalan NC game today .. I played the Rock N Roll Wonderclaw Machine and got the Drumset which I already own ... if anyone wants to trade me ... I'm seeking same-tier items : Decked Out Speaker System , Rock N Roll Pendant , Rocker Face Paint , Rock Records Wheel

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for Colour Changing Leaf Wings, possibly in exchange for my Cumulus Wings.

I'm also looking for Hanging Lanterns and Leaves Garland.

Items I could offer for these two items are:

Elegant Gold Necklace

Hero of Neopia Foreground

Fancy Flower Bow Tie

Flower Pinwheel Foreground

Holiday Gift Bag Garland

Cupcake Boxing Gloves

Birthday Balloon Tree

Charming Halloween String Lights

Festive Holiday Lamp

Ghostly Blue Gloves

Not all of the items, of course. I am welcome to negotiations.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have 3 Hue Brew Potions ; Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion, Dyeworks Celebration Hue Brew Potion and Festive Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion. I basically want to get rid of them cause I have no use for them but not sure if anyone wants them. I have 21 GBs, so sending them over isn't a problem. Im guessing that I can ask for something that is equal to the price of a regular Hue Brew Potion, which is 125NC and the only item really worth it to me is the Lay Ray fortune cookie. So if anyone is willing and able to trade at least the basic HB potion for a Lab Ray cookie that would be great! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a Mages Cloak I got when I made the mistake of using my starting NC for a Shenanigifts invite...

I don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie? Assuming not, so feel free to generally let me know what you're willing to trade if you're interested.

I lucked out and got a Basic Gift Box from Trudy's, so I'm good to send whenever. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 4:20 PM, Hollywood said:

I have a Mages Cloak I got when I made the mistake of using my starting NC for a Shenanigifts invite...

I don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie? Assuming not, so feel free to generally let me know what you're willing to trade if you're interested.

I lucked out and got a Basic Gift Box from Trudy's, so I'm good to send whenever. 

I'd be happy to make that trade if you're still looking?