NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

This is the place to post the NC items you currently have that you'd like to trade or NC items you're looking to trade for.

Feel free to add as much information as you want, including images and your gift box status.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

This topic is regarded as high importance by site staff.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED.

I'm seeking: Gothic Heart Valentine Garland, Broken Heart Shower, Spooky Spyder Web Tattoo, Attack of the Revenge Background, and Spooky Spyder Hat.

Items I have to offer are on my NC Tradelist page. The link is on my signature. Neomail me on Neopets or PM me here on TDN if you're interested. :)

Not seeking anything in particular, but will look at trade lists

mall_fire_claw_smoke.gifmall_claw_fire_flowergarland.gifmall_claw_fire_umbrella.gifmall_claw_wig_cloudwgrumpyacce.gif

Billowing Smoke | Hothouse Flower Garland | Fire Umbrella | Grumpy Cloud Wig

mall_claw_cardigan_cloud.gifmall_claw_goth_partybg.gifmall_dice_petpetscarf.gifmall_dice_wateringcan.gif

Cloud Cardigan | Gothic Party Background | Pandaphant Scarf | Magical Watering Can

mall_dice_mustachehh.gifmall_dice_wildwestbg.gifmall_wonderland_croquet.gifmall_prissymissbow.gif

Handheld Moustache | Deserted Town Background | Wonderland Croquet Set | Prissy Miss Bow

I'll be compiling a list of items I have to trade this afternoon/evening and I'll edit this post, but until then, there's a couple items I'm looking for.

I have plenty of gift boxes available.

mall_claw_goth_redblackwing.gif

Gothic Leather Wings (Wonderclaw item)

mall_claw_goth_spiderwings.gif

Lacy Cobweb Wings (Wonderclaw item)

I'm looking to trade some NC items for some backgrounds. Especially backgrounds not currently in the NC mall. UFT items in my gallery, but feel free to look at my album too if you have a nice BG to trade. I know I probably don't have very valuable items but I've never traded NC before so I don't really know. I can also trade grams too as I have NC on hand.

seeking any wings i do not currently have in my gallery click here

specifically i would prefer offers for trading Gingerbread Wings, Ilere Collectors Wings, Gold Trimmed Valentines Wings, Cherub Wings, Faerieland Adventure Wings, Flower Wings, Fancy Autumn Leaf Wings and Wispy Cloud Wings but i am interested in collecting all wings for my gallery so please offer

up for trade:

what i have

also will trade for anything currently buyable in the NC mall

I'll be compiling a list of items I have to trade this afternoon/evening and I'll edit this post, but until then, there's a couple items I'm looking for.

I have plenty of gift boxes available.

mall_claw_goth_redblackwing.gif

Gothic Leather Wings (Wonderclaw item)

mall_claw_goth_spiderwings.gif

Lacy Cobweb Wings (Wonderclaw item)

i have extra Gothic Leather Wings

but unfortunately, i have no boxes..

(bought NC by Paypal - no cards sold in my country)

Hello everyone! I'm so glad there's a topic for this :wub_anim:

I am seeking:

- Baby Elf Hat

- Baby Valentine Blankie

- Spring Baby Dress

- Valentine Baby Dummy

Offering NC Mall wearables currently placed in my Gallery! Click on the "NC Mall UFT" tab to see what I have UFT.

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=gwentandi

Thank you! Feel free to contact me through Neomail :graduated:

I have the items in my sig up for trade, though I'm not looking for much...I'm mainly a gothic/halloween/Darigan fan, and I'm looking for the Clock tower background that was the NC fairie quest for a while.

I have 23+ boxes and an unopened gift box mystery capsule as well.

There is a baby winter sweater in the nc mall for 150c and seeing as I won't get NC for some time, I was wondering if someone wanted to trade with me? I have:

Feather Wig

Sleek Purple Wig

Gothic Ornament Wings

Lost Mittens Garland

Side Ponytail Green Wig

Don't know if anyone wants these but I have two gift boxes. Thanks. Figured I would try here cause I trust more people here than on TNT board.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!! I just noticed this board, I love it! Gonna start working on my list...

I do have some icicle wings that I would be willing to trade, not sure what I would want to trade for yet, but I've got my eye on that Extreme Herder II background... or the Written Word Shower.

Oo, I don't have any gift boxes though. Can't even switch NC items around to sides. Such a bummer.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

WONDERCLAW TIME!

Anyone looking for a prize swap?

Will swap the Rainbow Sunset Backgrounds for a Rainbow Lane Background. (I got four of those dumb Rainbow Sunset BGs :()

Also looking for the Rainbow cardigan.

i'm seeking brilliant vellow faerie wings, my tradelist in in my gallery, but i will offer custom for it :)

i'm also seeking duplicate wings, so i'm also after purple, red and green brilliant faerie wings too.

also if anyone has:

ilere collector wings

inventor wings

flower wings

gingerbread wings

red/purple warlock wings

i'm also seeking those too, and again can offer custom :)