Lever of Doom Avatar Help Please!

behemothrules

I was just wondering, when you are trying to get the lever of doom avatar, if you have all your neopoints in the bank so the lever can't steal from you can you still get the avatar this way? Or do you have to let the lever steal from you every time?

yes , if you have less than 100 nothing happens and you can't get the avatar

but trying to "trick" the system by having 0 NP won't work , according to Neopets logic .. you can divide by zero :worried: <_<

I stand corrected .. apparently you DO need to have at least 100NP on hand in order for the lever to work .. when it says "nothing happens" then nothing happens

.. but you CAN have -ve Np ..

Btw -- If you're going for the avatar I'd recommend getting about 100k on hand and clicking away until you get it. That's how I've gotten it both times :) First time was something like 30K spent, second time more like 90K. It really depends on how lucky you get though, as I understand it some people have spent hundreds of thousands D:. Doing it all in one go is how I've heard of most people getting it though ^^

Good luck!

I've been doing it 10 times a day without fail for about 5 months, thats about 150k and still no avvie, but i might try doing it in one go. see if i can get lucky

EDIT

OMG it worked and cost me just over 10k

Something Has Happened!

leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been doing it 10 times a day without fail for about 5 months, thats about 150k and still no avvie, but i might try doing it in one go. see if i can get lucky

EDIT

OMG it worked and cost me just over 10k

Something Has Happened!

leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

♥ yay! *throws confetti*

the lever only cost me 3.5k, i think i lucked out

I got it after pulling that silly lever for hours, three days in a row.

How much I spent? I don't know but a lot! I don't have the magic touch on the random avatars.

Now I am working on another hateful one, Edna!!!!

Good luck! I'm trying to get that one too and it's so irritating. I've done tons of her quests with no such luck!

thats a super hard avatar to get:( I've been trying for a long time but didnt manage to get it, but I've had a friend who got it on her first shot!!! total random good luck!

I'm trying it now and looking at my hard-earned np flying away from me:(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post, there's an "Edit" button that comes in handy when you want to add something to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.