Neopets = No Longer a part of my life

Guest Yoshi_

Neopets has gotten really boring for me lately. I barely play it now these days. Basically, I have out-grown it. I gave away most of my stuff and donated 20K to the money tree (1K at a time) and gave away the other couple hundred thousand so yeah. I will be departing from Neo, and TDN.

Happy Trails.

Well I am sorry about that. I know what you mean though, if there is no plot or event I get super bored with it. I cannot wait until next Tuesday for the GMC to spark my interest though but hopefully you decide to come back to it someday. See you around TDN!

the site has always been like that for me...bored, leave for a while, come back, etc. etc. i would leave yourself some np just in case you decide to come back again! meanwhile, good luck with the real world, and hopefully you'll still stick around to kick it with us tdners :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you gave up on Neopets, Master Yoshi[nho]. I hope that the site was a fun experience for you. Different people outgrow Neopets (among other virtual pet sites) at different rates. I'll still stop by JNF to say hi, and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavours.

P.S.: I offered on your last doughnut, you did say free, correct?

EDIT: Changed my mind about it.

P.S.S.: I still know your Neopets username, but I'll keep it secret. ;)

I read this on the other forum. I know many people do get bored of it after a while, and how old are you, 18? But I do know of some adults that still play it, but that's because they want to.

I read this on the other forum. I know many people do get bored of it after a while, and how old are you, 18? But I do know of some adults that still play it, but that's because they want to.

Actually Jess, Yoshinho is 21 if I remember correctly, but he likes to keep his age hidden.

I'm 19, and I still enjoy playing Neopets. Just remember that there is no age limit to Neopets (among other virtual pet sites). ;)

I do agree with those who have stated that you might come back, I've taken many times off myself, and still 10 years going.

Although my current wasn't my first account, I bet I could still rock a game from the graveyard.

Anywho, don't sell your stuff off, you earned it, so keep it, unless you are ok coming back all new and fresh. I have quit and rejoined many games in my time, I know how good it feels to still have something in the chance of a return. And how good it felt to give it all away on leaving, but how bad it felt on starting from the beginning. (Trying for the world record on longest run-on sentence there) ^_~

I left another site but left my stuff there. I wouldn't want to sell it if I was leaving Neo because what would I do with the money, if I'm not using the site?