Hai!

Sora_No_Ame

Hello! I'm Ame.

I actually share the neopets account i signed up with here. With my friend. We each have our own also. But We use this one together. I'm Ame and She's Sora. Anyway. I've stalked these threads for a while to get prices on things then figured I'd join and give back what you all gave me!

Thanks!

Ame

Hey there, Neomysterion's the name, and modding TDNForums and Flaming Controller Forum is my game.

Glad to see another Pokemon fan here, I haven't played in months. Any questions, just ask our wonderful team of staffers, and they'll get to you.

I've shared accounts many times! (mostly with siblings..) and I've never had issues with it. (even posted on the profile page it was a joint account) I think they have issues with it if you use it to gain money. Where as I really only use the joint account my side account holds all our crap. Rather than having to sort our SDB XDD

The issue is in the rule that goes "NEVER give out you password to anybody!"

But hello there. :) Hope you enjoy yourself here - I'm sweetdang, your resident friendly llama.

Yes, I am a llama. Pleased to meet you.

Feel free to PM/NM me, or whatever. Mail is fun! :D

~*~Sweetdang~*~

Hey Ame.

I am new also the name is Xtle!

Awesome, someone else who has a Kiko. ^_^

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I am one out of six mods for this forum, and I'm pleased to be of service with you.

Any questions, just ask me or another staff member.

Awesome, someone else who has a Kiko. ^_^

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I am one out of six mods for this forum, and I'm pleased to be of service with you.

Any questions, just ask me or another staff member.

Alright thanks and I have been playing neopets for a while just recently came back since friends in real life started picking it up again. Thanks and Kikos are not really my favorite pets :P but the are alright... They changed a lot over the year in my opinion and I am trying to get it another color from the lab ray at the moment since I am not a fan of a Mutant Kiko. Kikos used to be one of my favorite until they got converted.

Sorry it's against the rules

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.