Help with Rusty Pitchfork

maku

I think it's a newly released haunted weaponry bde. It currently sells in the TP for about 500K last time I checked. Some say it does 11 offensive icons and 5 defensive icons. Does anybody know the official stats for it? Thank you. :)

That is an interesting weapon you have foundwhistle.gif

Indeed I have no clue about it's stats and damagesad01_anim.gif

I made a quick research, but everything I have got is - UNKNOWN evil.gif

And I don't think it can be that pricey worried.gif

I know the stats. :) See, someone good at being an inconspicuous n00b on the BDC can help with finding stats. xD (I applied for the BP team. ^_^) It does 3 fire, 3 earth and 5 physical, and defends 5 physical too. Decent weapon by all accounts- priceworthy, dual-duty and it has an edge on the RSB. :O This is probably going to become an 11-icon weapon standard.

Ooh, I got my name in credits. xDD

Yeah, it has tactical faults, like the GAL. :/ But, considering how useful the physical defense could be... it would fill a hole in RBC, for a start. The attack's eleven icons steady as well, and it's only 500K. (Considering the price of the blasters, without dual-duty...) So like GAL, it can be useful in the right situation- in this case, even more so.

I know the stats. :) See, someone good at being an inconspicuous n00b on the BDC can help with finding stats. xD (I applied for the BP team. ^_^) It does 3 fire, 3 earth and 5 physical, and defends 5 physical too. Decent weapon by all accounts- priceworthy, dual-duty and it has an edge on the RSB. :O This is probably going to become an 11-icon weapon standard.

Thank you so much for the info tintytiny. Wow, it's like a brynns legendary sword of smithing. Better actually.