where have the bazaar and plaza gone

woodnymph

Ican get to the main shops and thats fine but when i click on the links to the bazaar or plaza, all i get is the word NEOPETS across the place where the shops should be,and no pictures.Is anyone else having this problem :sad01_anim:

I have this problem too, and I suggest that you send a ticket to TNT to report the issue.

If you wanted to access a shop in particular, we have a handy list here and most of the other locations should already be on our dailies page.

yeah, i've got the same problem, for 1,5 month, that's just redicilous

Question: How can they replicate the bug, and does it come under "Bug reports"?

Yes, I think it should be for a bug report. However, it might be that those pages are under modification, but I think they would have written about it in the news or something....

I notice that almost everyone on here saying they're having this problem lists their location on TDN as somewhere other than the US...could it be related? The Bazaar and Plaza are working fine for me as well.

^ That is all I get too, I was thinking it was my computer that was at fault. Obviously not now other people are having the same problem.

Aaah, I'm so glad to find out that it's not just me this is happening too! I'm in Australia, if that makes any difference! I hope it's fixed soon.