Hello, Everyone!

Aronel

Hello, everyone!

My name is Aronel. I have been playing Neopets for a little over 3 years. I first came to TDN for game guides and avatar help. I didn't even know what an avatar was for a long time...I didn't even know how I kept getting them on my lookup. My son helped me with that.

Anyway, I've been lurking for a while and decided to join the fun.

Sorry that no one introduced you here, I'm Neomysterion, and welcome to The Daily Neopets.

This site has a lot of lurkers, and glad you made an account. If anything, ask me or PM me, and enjoy the forums!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I appreciate it! I enjoy playing on Neopets. I am looking forward to the next plot! This site has already been very helpful in my quest for the avatars. Honestly, how are you supposed to figure out some of the solutions without help?!? Have a wonderful day!

Welcome Aronel! You can call me Gabby. TDN is such a wonderful place to find help with those pesky avatars. I know I would never have half the ones I do if it weren't for the solutions and checklist! Feel free you ask me any questions and I shall try to answer. If not, we can always find an answer together! Hope your day is just peachy ^_^