What type of job do you want?

Lou

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so far, I think once I get into a good college, I will pursue a career in either psychology, medical, or massage therapist...I love all of them so much, its really hard to choose lol...When I was little I wanted to have a job that has to do with tons of bugs, but something happened along the way *I don't know what it was* and now I'm petrified of bugs!!! lol

-Ashley

I have to apply for uni in a few weeks... sooo scary!!

Hoping to study earth science or biology/zoology

I'd like to work on animal conservation projects or in a nature reserve (if I take the bio/zooolgy route)

Or if I take an earth science maybe a glaciologist or geologist.

I don't feel grown up enough yet to make these types of choices!

I'm way too fickle too lol.

I'm still sad I can't take astronomy :(

I mean I love earth sciences and biology but I'm most passionate about astronomy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally for me I plan to become a student leader in the school of music in my college.

After I leave College, it's likely that I will strive to aim to enter another college which prepares players for competitions, and try to compete in nationwide and regional violin competitions.

I want to be pharmaceutical. Next year I'm going to Uni. I'm so excited about it.

I want to be pharmaceutical. Next year I'm going to Uni. I'm so excited about it.

That's really cool! I hope that you will enjoy your study in University and emerge to become an excellent Pharmist (pardon the spelling)

i want to do something having to do with the arts and im highly considering being a musician (singer) or an actress but if those dont work out i might be a designer of something so im going to go to an art school when im old enough

• 4 weeks later...

Ideally? I would love to work in Guatemala, Mexico, or Peru as an archaeologist and study the Maya, Aztec, or Inca peoples. I'd love to work anywhere as an archaeologist, though any of the Maya, Aztec, or Incan sites, or Harappa/Mohenjo Daro or Catalhuyuk would be super cool.

More realistically, I'm three semesters from graduating with a degree in linguistics, and three years off a Masters degree in Library and Information Studies, which will hopefully enable me to get a job as a librarian (books!), but I could change my major to Russian language at any time so I could work as a translator instead... It's really too bad my school doesn't allow minors in the "weirder" foreign languages, it's a major or nothing, or I'd just minor in Russian.

• 1 month later...

Probably some sort of Administrative / Managerial type work.

I previously was employed at Toyota Motor Manfucaturing, KY in HR (Human Resources) as an Assistant Staff.

After that, Toyota Tsusho America, Inc. in Logistics as PC / Data Entry Clerk

Now, I'm currently at Dreisbach Wholesale Florist as a Billing Clerk / Receptionist, but I'm re-applying at Toyota Motor Mfg. for another Assistant Staff position that has come available. XD

Hope I get it.