Tyrannian Pteri???

Van_Kelvern

I just got a tyrannian paint brush from key quest, and I wanted to use it. I've always liked Pteris and I don't have one so I figured, hey why don't I make one and paint it Tyrannian? So I looked around, and I couldn't find anything on them?? Can you not paint a Pteri Tyrannian???? Or am I just having rotten luck finding a picture??? And what would happen if I tried?

There almost never is a colour of a pet that is native to a certian region, as in, there will never be a Maraquan Flotsam, Peophin, Jetsam or Koi because they already are aquatic and are from Maraqua. Same reason there will never be a Tyrannian Chomby, Grarrl, Pteri, or Tonu.

Some exceptions include Island Kougra and Faerie Poogle; but the native colour is a bit different compared to the native species.

Now you know the most retarded thing about this... Is I finally get a cool paintbrush, and well I'm not painting my Van_Kelvern tyrannian (he's baby, and he's staying that way!) and I have two bruces and a hissi i got from the pound... they can't be painted Tyrannian apperently either.... So I'm gunna have to sell it :( !