Hey ^_^ Shady here :P

Thii

Hey ^_^

You can call me Thii (main nickname) or Shady (sometimes people call me that), i'm new on TDN but I loved the site, it has everything *-*

Well, my neoaccount is djnova5.

Yes, 127 months... that's alot no?

I'm rebuilding, since, a week ago :P I'm doing it well?

I hope to make friends, to chat, to help and to be helped here ^_^

About my gallery? Well, I collect TCGs (OMG YOU HAVE CHOKATO?!!!!!!), yes, I own a Chokato but I don't do lends except you have full collateral. I also collect stamps :)

That's it :D My small introduction, you can find out more about me by chatting :D

Welcome to TDN, Thii! I'm sure you'll love it here, and find lots of help whenever you need it. I'm glad you decided to rebuild your account, having it be 127 months is awesome. Oh, and you can call me Gabby ^_^

Welcome to TDN, Thii! I'm sure you'll love it here, and find lots of help whenever you need it. I'm glad you decided to rebuild your account, having it be 127 months is awesome. Oh, and you can call me Gabby ^_^

Thanks ^_^ Haha, yeah, I used to play on keithpwnz (:O got lent mspp on my first day) but someone hacked it.

Then I found this account in a email :P

Ok Gabby, thank you so much :*

Hey man, welcome to the forum and site. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a nine year Neopets veteran. Hope you're enjoying yourself.

127! Woowee. That's a fair bit. :) TCGs... I don't collect TCGs. I have one card in my neodeck. Yayy. Anyway, welcome, although I don't know why I'm saying that when I'm a full 8 years younger than your pet, and only one day (or less!) newer than you on this forum.

But welcome! :laughingsmiley: