gourmet club bowls

woodnymph

I'm trying to play bowl but the game wont load. i have no problems with other flash games and i've tried re-installing flash player just in case but it hasn't helped. I am getting the little game box up, but the graphics run for a few seconds and then stop and nothing else happens :sad01_anim: Is any-one else having trouble with it.

This is the only game I have issues with as well.

I believe this is the most common game to have issues with. I've heard of tons of members having issues with it. Personally, I can't get it to load on any browser, on any computer. (I've tried 3 different browsers on about 5 different computers.)

I'm thinking the problem is on TNT's end, not the users'. I get a message saying something to the effect of "errors in this flash movie have made the content unplayable. Please contact the author to resolve this issue"

From what I've read, it seems to be an issue for a lot of people. It's a little frustrating because when it's working, the avatar's one of the easiest to get (IMO) when you use the cheat at the beginning. I got it in about 2 minutes on my old main. I wish TNT would pay mare attention to this kind of thing.

Ah! This makes me feel so much better. I just got a new computer and installed the plug-in multiple times because the game wouldn't work. Now that I know it's a general issue I can stop worrying :)