Should I trade my soon-to-be Darigan Pteri?

Piticent

I'm not sure. I have two options

Keep it, where I would get tons of pageviews, and awesomeness

Or Trade it, and kindly ask the adoptee to put my username as credit in the description. The pet would also be valuble enough for my Dreamie, a Royal Boy Kacheek :wub_anim:

Thoughts?

You'd get a ton of page views, yes, but do you have a counter to show that? If not, what's the use? Page views don't do much unless you advertise something on the page.

Do you actually want a Darigan Pteri? It seems you would prefer another pet, so just get that one.

Well you can keep the Darigan Pteri & then when it is aged, you will be able to help contribute to an avatar :)

But if you can achieve one of your dreamies by trading it, then I say trade away!

I think I would go for the dream pet! If it helps get your dream pet more right now, trade it now. If you think it will more helpful down the road, and are willing to age the pet, go for it. It just depends how soon you want the royal kacheek and if you have any other ways of making that happen. Best of luck! ^_^