Twin Faerie Blades [Neopets RP] [Not Started/Accepting]

Parry

((Thanks Parry!))

"Hey! I'm not shy!" Apple retorted. Immediately, she got herself ready--with Zynon's help of course--as she aimed at the target.

"Remember: The direction of the wind will..." the Shoyru heard the Grundo say, however, it was already too late. The former had let go of her bow. The arrow flying off course towards Destyny and Albert.

"DESTYNY! WATCH OUT!"

-----

"Chris right? Alec told me to give this to you," Grace said, handing the ingredients over to the Gnorbu. Silently, she turned around.

Being too lazy to make her way to the other side, the Cybunny took out Staff of The Earth Faerie, muttered a few words and within a few seconds teleported herself to where Riston was. The Pteri was clearly impressed. Grace grinned slightly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert stealthily cried out another spell; a beam of light flashed through the air, forming a shield in front of himself and Destyny. The arrow struck the shield, and fell lifelessly to the floor. While Zynon rushed over to recover the arrow, Albert turned to his pupil.

"You will eventually be able to do that," he said, grinning. "Healers are expected to be able to defend themselves if they run into trouble. Of course, your main skills are in healing, and you can take that further in becoming either a Herbalist or Jester. Anyway, enough distractions, let's get back to teaching you more skills." He pointed his ring at the dummy, and a beam of light shot through, leaving a sizeable split down its shoulder. "Now, there is a difference between healing wounds dealt by weapons, and wounds done through magic. The spell I just taught was for physical wounds; you need to learn this one for magical wounds." Like before, he gave Destyny the spell and waited for him to use it.

Zynon, meanwhile, was just laughing off the incident, although he did move the target so that it faced out of the fence, where extensive countryside that would eventually lead to the Meri Acres Farm could be seen. Once again, Apple was left to practice her aim.

Riston, no matter how impressed he was with Grace, started with a warning. "Remember, child, you can only teleport in dire situations. It will drain your mana considerably quick if you keep teleporting all over the place, and in extreme cases, you can die. Understand? Good. Now, I need to teach you about the basic four elements." He continued to lecture her on the said subjects, and eventually concluded by making her repeat a spell which would allow a burst of fire to appear before her.

((Parry! You're back again! 1000 views!))

"I'm really really really sorry about that!" Apple exclaimed, blushing until her whole face went red. "Curse my clumsiness and forgetfulness!" The Shoyru almost slapped herself, but held back at the last second, instead resuming back to practice.

After some time of (slightly) improving her aiming skills, being careful not to harm others at the same time, Apple decided to take a break, sitting on the soft dewy ground.

"Zynon... how are you such a master in this?" she asked, looking up at the Grundo. "I mean, you're a Snot Grundo after all. I don't know how you did it, but how did you?"

-----

Grace sighed, but did not give anything of a response, instead listening attentively to Riston. She then repeated the spell, and it worked. The Cybunny stared in awe at the burst of fire that appeared before her.