Which team would you join next year?

Sakabato

So, does anyone know when exactly the Altador Cup will start again? I've always wanted to join in on it but.. apparently have always been too late =(

I'm not sure exactly when, most likely it will start again somewhere in late May or early June (Signing up for which team you want to play takes place the week before.). And it usually ends around July. ^_^ Hope it helps! ^_^

I plan to go with Roo Island again.:)

ACI I started with Tyrannia but I joined Roo Island after they beat Tyrannia...then I was on Roo island ACII and ACIII...ACIV I went to Shenkuu...and sort of regretted it

(did not regret it because of anything the matter at all with Shenkuu...I just missed RI)

after that I decided to be on Roo Island if anyone from then on...

• 2 weeks later...

I randomly joined Haunted Woods back in the first cup. Never played a game, if I remember I really had no idea what was going on ^_^ hehe

Now I can't change though! I could take the time to try and decide which team has the best chance of winning, but I'd rather just keep my loyalty through thick and thin!

I started playing with Terror Mountain the first year I actually bothered to play for real. Since then, I've been with them every year. IF (sadly, a big "if") we win the cup some year, then maybe I'll leave to join Faerieland or one of the other teams that's toward the bottom. Like someone else said, I love to root for the underdog :-)

I joined Lost Desert for this AC.. Pretty much because I liked the blue and yellow combination. Since this was the first AC I actually took part in, I don't have any loyalties with any particular team. Next year, I may join Krawk Island, because I like pirates, and they were pretty awesome this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Next year I'm going to Join Virtupets. I'm not sure why but I have a good feeling about that team and I think they are going to take it all (:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any threads that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.