Which team would you join next year?

Sakabato

Meh, I've been playing AC for three years and have been on three different teams. I was hoping Kreludor would take the cup this year. I will probably play for them again next year, unless I see a team that looks like it might have better chances at winning.

I'm going to be joining Virtupets again next year. :)

I can't really see myself being on any other team, unless (for some reason) they sat out of the Altador Cup or if Sela Pretore gets sent to another team. If the first option happened, I'd probably join Brightvale, my fallback team. If the second option happened, I'd join whatever team Sela gets transferred to. But neither of those things are likely to happen anytime soon, so Virtupets it is! :D

Given that Maraqua was projected to take it all this year, I was disheartened when they couldn't break into the top three again. I think I might join them again next year. Where did Virtupets come from?! They had no projections going for them at all.

Darigan Citadel, Tyrannia, or Terror Mountain. I've been loyal to Darigan since ACII but since I actually participated this year I realized that the team environment isn't my favorite.

I joined Lost Desert this year... because of Vonde Cayle! :rolleyes_anim:

I will follow wherever he goes too! So LD it is (I don't think he would leave that soon)!

My 2nd choice will be Darigan Citadel if he leaves. :rolleyes_anim:

Lost Desert forever and for always. I'm not attached to any particular player if they move around, but if Luvea Trivon switches or another Draik comes in to play, I'll have to think long and hard about it.

W00t! Another Lostie! And I don't care whether the whole team moves, I'm staying with the Desert.

I will always root for Darigan Citadel, Layton Vickles will always remain my main sports personality. <3

I'm not really sure.

When the cup ended I was assured to move from Shenkuu to Terror Mountain next year.

But recently Shenkuu has really been making me stay. I just love Shenkuu but I think playing for Terror Mountain next year would be a better choice.

There is a 72% possibility that I'm joining Terror Mountain though.

Terror Mountain for the win man.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Terror Mountain has been my team for the last 3 Altador Cups, and we've really made strides in the last two. We're an underdog team in YYB, but are becoming a sidegaming powerhouse which I'm proud of. I've just grown to love my team and played my heart out for them (check my counter in my sig!) and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. The only way I would join another team is if A) Terror Mountain sits out for a year like teams did in the old format or B)If Prytariel goes to another team. Aishas are my favorite species and she's my favorite character in the AC league.

If I did go to another team, I'm leaning towards Moltara for some reason (maybe the underdog effect?) but I would also consider Haunted Woods.

I've always been with Shenkuu, too! On my old account, I remember choosing them during the first AC because my dad was in Japan at the time, and I always wanted to go with him, and Shenkuu reminded me of Asia (: