Constantly Unhappy Pets

Jinga

I need some help figuring out how to make my neopets happy again. Whatever neopet I have active quickly becomes "unhappy". They are disease free. I fed them, read them books, let them play with toys and play Kacheek Seek. This morning my active pet actually went from unhappy to very happy while I was playing Kacheek Seek with it. I've even tried sending them to the Neolodge with no mood improvement. What am I missing here? I've never had this problem until recently. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you play with different toys? Feed them something different maybe. You could also try playing other games too. This might work though I'm not sure about this. You could also take your pets to many places and try entertaining them by doing something like going to the merry-go-round like Neoman has said

Thanks for the suggestions.

I just let them all take a ride on the merry-go-round. The pet that got "very unhappy" playing Kacheek Seek is now miserable! Maybe he's not a morning pet and just wants to be left alone :P One of my other unhappy pets is now content, though, so I'm down to two unhappy pets. They eat whatever freebies I get around neopets. This morning the miserable pet had 2/3s of a bacon omelette. I also let them play and read with whatever I find around neopia. Apparently, they are being very picky!

He'd been asking to battle someone, but that's it. Anyways ... I went ahead and sent him on 3 more Merry-go-round rides and he finally cheered up. Not sure why the first one was so awful (maybe because I'd fed him right before?).

Thanks for the help. :)

I normally make them play with toys till their mood is 'Delighted!', and it almost never ever drops down after that. Otherwise, it'd almost always slowly drop down. May take quite a number of clicks since your pet is now Miserable, but it's worth a shot?

Plus, I don't trust the thing at the side where your active pet says stuff. Pretty sure it's just programmed to spout random fixed stuff to make people do stuff, when it doesn't actually matter. I've never ever paid attention to it.

This happens to my draik a lot as well. The thing that works for me is letting play a lot of different toys. I just finished pack rat avatar so I had a lot of myriad toys that I had collected over the years.

Angelo, I had tried the neolodge with one of the pets to see what happened, but it did nothing to improve his mood. Maybe I needed to choose more extras or have him there longer.

I went into my SDB and pulled out a bunch of toys and grooming items. It took forever, but all four pets are now delighted.

I don't think adding extras will do anything at the Neolodge, but it might take leaving them there awhile before it starts to take effect. I've got three pets in the lodge now and they're listed as "delighted!", "content", and "happy". I don't worry about their happiness as long as they don't make sad faces.

You can always try these:

mcc_respmask.gifclo_sunglass1.gif

(and then at least your pets won't *look* miserable b) )

Usually it doesn't help that you just play a toy with your pet once, before my pet was content and I had to play with him 5 times to finally get him delighted. My pet's a really happy one guy, I can leave him sick for two days and he'll stay delighted, lol.