Something Not Many Will Notice

Ruka

Hi there! (again!) :laughingsmiley:

Sorry I've not been posting for the past few days (due to complicated matters), but I'm back again!

Yay! :graduated:

Back to the topic (its related to Altador Cup, don't worry),

there is something not many will notice, and its the players' uniforms!

me thinking: *you didn't notice it until now, did you? :rolleyes_anim:*

Anyway back again, I keep seeing so many stripes! well... o_O

its because 9 (!!!) teams wear a striped shirt as part of the unifroms! :mellow:

If you want to know... (can I just give abbreviations?)

its Teams DC, FL, HW, KL, KI, KD, MQ, TM, VP.

I still don't get it... can't they create more unique uniforms? (for example like RI & SK? love their's by the way)

However, I get KI's and TM's one...

KI's striped shirt is horizontal (only team) and TM's players have a hood (except for Rinok Fitel, I wonder why)

So... If you are the designer of the above mentioned teams (or actually any team that I didn't mention),

what would you like to change in their uniforms?

Leave your opinions in the reply box below. ^_^ (I sound like some advertiser or something ^_^)

he he .. miss Evil Bunny .. I actually noticed this :P

but most sports team in Real Life have stripes as well .. it's easier to recognize each other on the field that way ...

as for Shenkuu , they're lucky enough to come from a certain unique culture ///

If I am to change any team's costume .. I'd make VP all wear robot/mecha suits .... Kreludor space suits , and Moltara steamwork suits with gears and masks ...

Rinok doesn't need a hoodie because he's a Bori .. Bori are natives of Terror Mountain and don't feel cold like other Neopets species ...

I would love to see Virtupets in something more distinct. I don't think Sloth is the kind of leader who would let his team wear boring old stripes. Something space or robotic...or maybe they all wear sloth capes? LOL. I don't have any great ideas about what they uniform should be, but I don't think it's in keeping with their back story for them not to be unique.

I would love to see Virtupets in something more distinct. I don't think Sloth is the kind of leader who would let his team wear boring old stripes. Something space or robotic...or maybe they all wear sloth capes? LOL. I don't have any great ideas about what they uniform should be, but I don't think it's in keeping with their back story for them not to be unique.

Great idea, but the cape would have gone better for Haunted Woods instead.

Rinok also has a fabulous ponytail that can't be showcased if he`s wearing a hoodie :P

Yup I agree! :laughingsmiley:

Hmm... I wonder how he looks like if he didn't tie his hair...

I imagining... and it looks awesome! ^_^

*Sorry for the late reply!*