Changes to Accepted Collateral

I assume that since both accounts were frozen, it was one person pretending to be two in order to keep the doll, is that right? This is awful. However, judging from how upset everyone is, this was obviously an exception to the overwhelming majority of honest participants in the program. I got my FQD avvie from the program and I'd like to help, too.

Can someone post a link to the ALP's shop so we can donate for a new FQD?

Well, that's disappointing to hear. :( Wish people would be a little more honest and not take advantage of people.

If I can sell their collateral for the current lowest asking prices on the TP then we'll only be a bit short to buy a new one. Though because the items are HTS (one more than the other) I will probably have to sell for a lot less than TP price. I'll just dip into the BGC fund to cover it I guess... thank you for the offer though :)

T___T I'd be happy to donate some nps to tdn to help you guys recover the FQD. I've been lent avatar items here before and I think it's a great program. You guys shouldn't have to be penalized for the stupid doings of others. :grrr:

Spotted Paint Brush (TCG) is the main HTS one. The other item is Brynn's sword from the last plot. Lowest TP prices are now 400k for the TCG and 700k for the sword...

I'll buy the sword for full price, Izzy! :D I'm looking for one anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People who are dishonest ruin it for the rest of us! Let me say thank you to all these haters because it only makes us stronger and keep our goal up to make more Neopoints, which will benefit us in the long run!!!!!!

So guess what to all our haters "THANK YOU"!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's so sad! I think that must be everyone's biggest fear! Well, that and losing the item to a random event T_T. I would love to be lent stuff on this website and the fact that some people would be dishonest and steal, it is just so sad for anyone else who's honest and would give the item back.

Okay, this is likely going to be a stupid question...but what's easy to sell Battledome weapons? Because I just realized that I have the Kelpbeard's Trident, or could probably buy most of the Hidden tower ones outright to use(Not that I'm not planning on buying some anyway, I was just going to wait for a bit, but I think trades would be easier then auctions.)

I had 2 FQD's so lending is still continuing with the other one, just a bit slower. Its requested so much that I needed both to keep up :laughingsmiley:

We have a Do Not Lend list, and a Caution When Lending list. This user was put on the second (which is basically a last-chance list) when she told me she was sending the doll to someone else - she'll be moved over to the strictly no-lending list if she doesn't return the doll by tomorrow.

Izzy, for the sake of the ALP program and everyone that still needs BGC, I really would like to help with just getting you another doll instead of digging into the BGC fund. As you said, demand is so high that another doll really helped you. Are you sure you will not accept donations?

Hi guys.. i recently joined, and was reading through this article thinking "What kind of selfish person would do that?!" apparently him/her. I don't understand why people have to cheat and ruin things for other people. It just doesn't make sense.

August of Lake, the trident is easy to sell... a lot of HT weapons aren't though. BD weapons tend to be ETS if they are good ones :P

Rommy, thank you for the offer :) We do have a donation shop tdnalp if anyone wants to contribute.

August of Lake, the trident is easy to sell... a lot of HT weapons aren't though. BD weapons tend to be ETS if they are good ones :P

Rommy, thank you for the offer :) We do have a donation shop tdnalp if anyone wants to contribute.

Already have donated a small chunk. Will add more by the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Generosity always attracts scammers. I would potentially like to borrow something someday, so I've donated to the shop.

Incidentally, whoever stocks the shop should probably re-stock it now :-)

• 2 months later...

This is terrible.

It's so sad that some people ruin it for everyone.

This is such a wonderful site.

Were you atleast able to eventually sell the items and reclaim enough nps

for what you lost?

:(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.