You Know You're Addicted To Neopets When ...

Angeló

You spend entires days at a time working on graphics for websites that probably no one but you is ever going to look at...

Or like I did yesterday, making a set of adoptables, when I have a million other things I should have been doing.

EDIT:

when you see a dress that looks EXACTLY like a wearable, and have to get it

Did this happen to you?! I would love to see the dress.

. . . when find yourself not understanding how non-NP users in your family don't appreciate how great a deal you got on your completed Secret Lab Map

(happened to me with my husband a couple days ago)

. . . when find yourself not understanding how non-NP users in your family don't appreciate how great a deal you got on your completed Secret Lab Map

(happened to me with my husband a couple days ago)

...Same thing happened with me and my bf the day the prices dropped. He humors me anyway. ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When your younger sibling is throwing a temper tantrum and you say "Don't have a Hissi fit!"

When you see a sloth on National Geographic and say "Hey! He hurts Grundos!"

When you find a rock on the ground you get excited because you think you found a codestone.

When you are using numbers you say 11k or 209k.

When you want to go fishing you look for a cave.

When you ask your parents to but a morphing potion.

When you ask your parents to buy you a PB.

When your going to school (or work) you bring a rock as codestones.

• 3 months later...

When you get worried about your pets going hungry, and then go looking for all the food you've got to feed them with.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping topics that haven't received posts in 3 weeks or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

When you write "kau" instead of "cow"

When you expect to pay more for a cup of coffee than an omelette

When you deny the existence of any and all gelatinous substances. Because they don't exist. Obviously.

...when you see a salamander and use all your ninja skills to catch it, then yelling: OMG, I FINALLY CAUGHT A SCAMANDER!!!!