Dream Team Switch Up

Talking about Keetra in another forum got me thinking about how this might be a fun topic. If you could change one player on your AC Team who would you change and who/what would you would trade them for? Would it be an existing AC player or do you have a dream team rookie that you've been imagining?

Personally, I think a plain yellow cybunny is a bit out of place on the Virtupets team, and I would really like to see someone with more pizazz added to the squad. An Alien Aisha would be ideal I think. I could also see an 8-bit character or a Darigan (baddies unite?) getting involved. I'd be less excited about an electric, glowing, or starry character, but those do all make sense to me as well.

4.png

Hmmm ... well, it would be a bit of a shame for me if I had to swap any of the team, caus I quite like all of them. However, if there's one player I would NEVER swap, it would be Tandrak. *coughabitobviousreallycough*

Hmmm ... well, it would be a bit of a shame for me if I had to swap any of the team, caus I quite like all of them. However, if there's one player I would NEVER swap, it would be Tandrak. *coughabitobviousreallycough*

Is Darigan the only team where are the players are the color of the land they represent?

If they are that's pretty cool. I can see why you wouldn't want to change anyone around.

Is Darigan the only team where are the players are the color of the land they represent?

If they are that's pretty cool. I can see why you wouldn't want to change anyone around.

Wrong TM players are either white or blue.

I would switch Elbin Kroe for Jair Tollet

Alternatively.... I'd love a Maractite pet on team Maraqua :)

This is one of the exact color choices I was thinking about when I made this topic. When the added/changed players I don't know why they didn't do this. It seems so obvious.

Wrong TM players are either white or blue.

Well that's a good point, although really it would be more accurate for them to be all snow or ice. It would be cool for them to have an ice Hissi. The art work on that pet is really is fantastic and since the ice paint brush is retired it would be kind of a nice nod to the days of yore.

I would get rid of Larcy Phu and get a camouflage pet (Ninja) or woodland (top chop lol) ...

tooooo many grundos in the AC ,, way too many !!

<_<

The art work on that pet is really is fantastic and since the ice color is retired it would be kind of a nice nod to the days of yore.

Last time I checked the ice colour wasn't retired, just available exclusively from the lab ray.

Anyway, back on topic- I'd get rid of Keetra Deile- I agree that she's kinda out of place on Virtupets. A suitable replacement would probably be another Mutant character (I was thinking either a Mutant Hissi or Korbat, something along those lines- there aren't enough Hissis or Korbats in the Cup) or even a Glowing or Shadow character. The Alien Aisha is a good idea as well. :yes:

Anyway, back on topic- I'd get rid of Keetra Deile- I agree that she's kinda out of place on Virtupets. A suitable replacement would probably be another Mutant character...

It's good to see another V-pets fan who agrees with me about Keetra. She seems so popular being team captain and a cybunny, so I figured a lot of the other Virtupets supporters were going to disagree. We could definitely do with more mutant and even more robot pets. I like goltron and striker, but with all the amazing robot pets out there it is a little disappointing that these are the two species they chose. I mean come on, I've said it before and I'll say it again...that Chia robot looks just like R2D2...why would they have missed out on the chance to have R2D2 playing Yooyuball!?

Also @Angelo, I really love Grundo's, but there does seem to be a ridiculous number of them in the cup. Being the xweetok obsessed person that I am I would love to see more of them get in the game.

Quite easy.

Get rid of Lamelle Turow. Bring back Dorina Hals.

We'll take him back for you. smile.gif

But with our current team, I'd switch out Rhee (so many Kikos) for a desert Zafara or Ruki (bring back Navers!), maybe even a Lenny, Pteri, or Shoyru. Just some personal favorites.

For team Moltara, I feel that we're set in stone (relic joke ftw). Two magma players (magma), a gray pet with fiery hands (fire), and a relic player (stone). At least we home two unique colors (maybe three, didn't do the research)!

HOWEVER! I will say that Vere Polnicek seems a little out of place. A purple Yurble? Prefer red or orange, thank you.

For team Moltara, I feel that we're set in stone (relic joke ftw). Two magma players (magma), a gray pet with fiery hands (fire), and a relic player (stone). At least we home two unique colors (maybe three, didn't do the research)!

HOWEVER! I will say that Vere Polnicek seems a little out of place. A purple Yurble? Prefer red or orange, thank you.

Agreed, her color doesn't represent Moltara very well.

I would get rid of Larcy Phu and get a camouflage pet (Ninja) or woodland (top chop lol) ...

tooooo many grundos in the AC ,, way too many !!

<_<

And Kikos. I'm curious to know how they're scoring all those goals when they don't have feet....then again, Jub Jubs don't have arms....o_O?

I would trade Loryche for an another Chomby player who hogs the ball less often.

Seriously, she's annoying to deal with in Yooyuball. >_>

Really? Since coming here I've been seeing people complaining about Loryche, but I haven't any problems with her so maybe there's something I'm missing? For me, the most annoying player in the tournament, wings down, is that Lenny on Mystery Island. That dude really knew how to squash my plays.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand....I wouldn't mind having Layton on our team, but him being a snake I dunno if he'd too well up here. *shiver*

If I had to lose someone, it'd definitely be Minae, though I would like to chuck Osielle as well....I don't associate bugs with cold weather and he's done the least for me on this team. He's even trailing my Evrem in the goal count by over 200. As for Minae, I just don't get why Terror Mountain would make their smallest teammate be the goalie. Wouldn't it make more sense if Rinok tended the goal? I'm not saying I'd put Minae out on the field either....

To replace them....I'd like to see a Gnorbu on our team. To me, Gnorbus look like mountain goats so it would make sense to have one in the Terror Mountain line-up. And just for the sake of being random, a Quiggle. I love Quiggles and don't think there are enough of them. So as far as colors go, nothing fiery of course, no Christmas pets (too obvious), and no Snow/Ice (surprising to say, I know, but I can't help thinking they'd be incredibly fragile in battle).

Really? Since coming here I've been seeing people complaining about Loryche, but I haven't any problems with her so maybe there's something I'm missing? For me, the most annoying player in the tournament, wings down, is that Lenny on Mystery Island. That dude really knew how to squash my plays.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand....I wouldn't mind having Layton on our team, but him being a snake I dunno if he'd too well up here. *shiver*

If I had to lose someone, it'd definitely be Minae, though I would like to chuck Osielle as well....I don't associate bugs with cold weather and he's done the least for me on this team. He's even trailing my Evrem in the goal count by over 200. As for Minae, I just don't get why Terror Mountain would make their smallest teammate be the goalie. Wouldn't it make more sense if Rinok tended the goal? I'm not saying I'd put Minae out on the field either....

To replace them....I'd like to see a Gnorbu on our team. To me, Gnorbus look like mountain goats so it would make sense to have one in the Terror Mountain line-up. And just for the sake of being random, a Quiggle. I love Quiggles and don't think there are enough of them. So as far as colors go, nothing fiery of course, no Christmas pets (too obvious), and no Snow/Ice (surprising to say, I know, but I can't help thinking they'd be incredibly fragile in battle).

I don't really like gnorbu's and I love Osielle Lidelle. but I agree to get minae minora but I wouldn't want a rookie on the team but if we had to I would make it a Meerca since they have long tails and would be able to reach farther. ^_^

@AgJu - I really love how you've made your choices based on who would actually be a good athlete. It's so much more fun when people really get into it.

I think the Terror Mountain team in general is kind of disjointed...that Scorchio comes from out of no where, and I totally agree about bugs not being winter pets. I love Gnorbu's, so I would love to see you guys with one. Maybe a cloud Gnorbu, since your up high on a mountain? I think Yurbles look pretty wintery as well, but I'm not a huge fan of Yurbles so it would need to be a cool paint color.

Edit:Just realized the Aisha was cloud...so I guess cloud wouldn't be the good Gnorbu color.

And Kikos. I'm curious to know how they're scoring all those goals when they don't have feet....then again, Jub Jubs don't have arms....o_O?

Aren't the majority of the Kikos in the Kiko Lake team though? Out of all the teams to have 4 Kikos on, Kiko Lake would make the most sense.

The one that's baffling me the most is the Maraquan team - I can understand that Elon and Oten (and Lamelle, to an extent) can run on dry land caus they've got feet, but how can Barit and Tonie do the same in the absence of water?

I don't like having Weldar on our team. I mean, he fits pretty well being a mutant grundo but idk. All of my players have at least 200 goals (with Keetra having a lot more) except him, he doesn't even have 100 yet. I'd like to see Derlyn Fonnet, just because she's really neat (and purple to go with Sela!) but I know that won't happen.

I like the OP's idea of an alien aisha or 8 bit. And do kind of agree that a yellow, plain cybunny is out of place.

@Mandipi - I SO agree about Derlyn Fonnet. I have always thought she was really awesome. And I would like to see Sela and her team up and kind of take the spotlight. It would never happen though. Split colors are a Kredulor thing, and Derlyn Fonnet is there captain, right?

I keep waiting for a Mystery Island supporter to get on here before I bring this up, but none of them seem to be showing up so...

It's so obvious and it drives me crazy! Why hasn't TNT added a fruit chia to there team. Pineapple, apple, or any of them really. It would be too cool.

I don't really like gnorbu's and I love Osielle Lidelle. but I agree to get minae minora but I wouldn't want a rookie on the team but if we had to I would make it a Meerca since they have long tails and would be able to reach farther. ^_^

You have a point about the meercas; they can be tricky. If Terror Mountain didn't get a rookie to replace Minae, who would the veteran newcomer be? Hmmm....

@AgJu - I really love how you've made your choices based on who would actually be a good athlete. It's so much more fun when people really get into it.

I think the Terror Mountain team in general is kind of disjointed...that Scorchio comes from out of no where, and I totally agree about bugs not being winter pets. I love Gnorbu's, so I would love to see you guys with one. Maybe a cloud Gnorbu, since your up high on a mountain? I think Yurbles look pretty wintery as well, but I'm not a huge fan of Yurbles so it would need to be a cool paint color.

Edit:Just realized the Aisha was cloud...so I guess cloud wouldn't be the good Gnorbu color.

Well I don't just want my team to look cool, I want them to succeed as well. I'm very passionate about helping Terror Mountain achieve great things. And the Gnorbu could be cloud colored...I had thought of Yurbles as an alternative (for either Minae or Osielle) but in that case I did go with an aesthetic choice rather than a potential top performer. I just wouldn't mind seeing a Quiggle on my team. :P

Aren't the majority of the Kikos in the Kiko Lake team though? Out of all the teams to have 4 Kikos on, Kiko Lake would make the most sense.

The one that's baffling me the most is the Maraquan team - I can understand that Elon and Oten (and Lamelle, to an extent) can run on dry land caus they've got feet, but how can Barit and Tonie do the same in the absence of water?

Well I know that four of the six Kikos in the tournament are on the Kiko Lake team, but while I can understand a Kiko being on Team Maraqua, why is there a Kiko in Lost Desert's team? I don't get that one.

Well I know that four of the six Kikos in the tournament are on the Kiko Lake team, but while I can understand a Kiko being on Team Maraqua, why is there a Kiko in Lost Desert's team? I don't get that one.

What makes even less sense is that we LOST a Kiko and somehow found a replacement. From the same species! I mean, I want to say with complete certainty that never before has one species ever been replaced by a newcomer of the same species. It just seems so...redundant. And yeah sure, Rhee is painted Desert, that's great and all, but I'd rather Lamelle or no Kiko at all. Blue's our color too after all.

What makes even less sense is that we LOST a Kiko and somehow found a replacement. From the same species! I mean, I want to say with complete certainty that never before has one species ever been replaced by a newcomer of the same species. It just seems so...redundant. And yeah sure, Rhee is painted Desert, that's great and all, but I'd rather Lamelle or no Kiko at all. Blue's our color too after all.

Y'all should have a Lupe on your team...then it'd be like Coltzan is playing with you guys. :P

I thought of a rather obvious choice for a new Terror Mountain teammate....a Bruce! Penguins? Ice? Duh!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Honestly, I've never much liked Barit Jowes. I just think he's kinda worthless. :*

I'd rather have a new rookie, that liked to try and actually help DEFEND. When I play (3+1 formation), Barit tries to run up and be an offender. Kinda irritating. :whistle: