So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

I've been listening to a lot of red hot chili peppers lately. I just can't get enough of them! :)

I've been listening to Aqua's Greatest Hits CD. I got it for Christmas from my boyfriend and I've been listening to it ever since.

Listening to Flyleaf's New Horizons cd. Fire Fire in particular is a good song. ^_^

So glad I read this post!

I didn't know that they had a new album!

:) :)

So glad I read this post!

I didn't know that they had a new album!

:) :)

Yeah, it's the last album with Lacey Sturm. She left the group and was replaced by Kristen May. :( Just makes the album all the better though~

Nirvana Nirvana Nirvana

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, it's the last album with Lacey Sturm. She left the group and was replaced by Kristen May. :( Just makes the album all the better though~

:O Oh no! Buy I love Lacey's voice!

Never heard of this Kristen May girl before but hopefully she's good.

I don't the band will be the same without Lacey though.

*sigh*

:O Oh no! Buy I love Lacey's voice!

Never heard of this Kristen May girl before but hopefully she's good.

I don't the band will be the same without Lacey though.

*sigh*

Oh I know, Lacey is perfect. I've only listened to one song with Kristen, and she's pretty good, but she's definitely not Lacey. :P Some people noted that it sounds like she's trying too hard to sound nice, where Lacey didn't care if her voice was rough.

Oh I know, Lacey is perfect. I've only listened to one song with Kristen, and she's pretty good, but she's definitely not Lacey. :P Some people noted that it sounds like she's trying too hard to sound nice, where Lacey didn't care if her voice was rough.

I like it when girls have rough voices, It annoys me when girls have the flat, high toned, typical voice.

Lacey had emotion.

Where can I hear a track with the new singer?

Sick Sad Little World - Incubus

I love 90's rock so much!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Incubus!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm listening to Storytime by Nightwish.

I started listening to Nightwish in 2007. Amaranth was the first song I heard, and it made me curious, and now I like them and listen to them pretty much every day. :D

I also listen to a lot of Journey, Boston and System of a Down.

Symphonic power metal and '80s/'90s rock. Aww yeah.

I also like some of the newer stuff, like Adele and...

.......... Gangnam Style.

The Extreme from Final Fantasy 8

This is by far the most EPIC final boss music in all Final Fantasy games! I've played them all so far and this one still gives me goosebumps.

Sounds even better through headphones, especially right at the intro and when the beat kicks in :laughingsmiley: