So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Please don't laugh....but I'm listening to the origional Pokemon theme song......well the guy I like does in some weird way looks like Ash Ketchum:

m.jpg

200px-SatoshiDP.png

x_x

Pokemon theme song is boss :yes:

I'm listening to covers of Nyan Cat :P

Katy Perry - Last Friday night *lol*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Get Your Body Beat-Combichrist

I remember telling my OT about this song as she started dancing around and asked if it was a "happy" song and asked me to bring it so she could listen to it..... :evil:

"Glad your piece is just for show...RUB IT SNAKE IT DON'T LET GO!"

I Want Candy by mc chris

:laughingsmiley: I love the episode of ATHF that this song was featured in...haven't seen it in a while though.

omg i have that song on my ipod xD he had a show in my town once xD xD

Shut Me Up-Mindless Self Indulgence

"I like my coffee black just like my metal"

another awesome song on this board....i saw them perform live once in Phoenix. They were park of Linkin Park's huge tour and were so incredibly AWESOME! I've never seen a group with so much energy! they were on par with LP, HIM, Placebo, and My Chemical Romance!

Placebo-A Song To Say Goodbye

This one hits a little too close...but I still love hearing it for some subconsciously masochistic reason.

When I saw the video for that I was crying like a baby. I can listen to the song but the video....man.

I'm actually listening to that song right now.

When I saw the video for that I was crying like a baby. I can listen to the song but the video....man.

I'm actually listening to that song right now.

I know what you mean. In the privacy of my home aka when no one's around (I'm one of those people that hates crying at all, let alone when someone is around)....I can get pretty emotional when it comes to music and movies...This one doesn't help that the lyrics so closely remind me of an old friend..especially when he mentioned pulling them from their "liquid sky"...coincidences can be eerie.

Placebo-Infra Red

This song is full of horrormirth. lol..."Someone call the ambulance..There's gonna be an accident"...Something about that gives me a little giggle.

Want You Gone - Jonathon Coulton

This song catches on after a while...

Is that the new Portal song? :O

I'm chillin in the cafe listening to...whatever they're playing, haha. It's not bad, but this is the only place here to get internet :P