Stock Avatar Help

xSummer

Unless you have other stocks you'll need to buy at 1000. Be careful though, buying something that high means that it can crash quickly and you could be waiting a loooooooong time to get your money back. If you're patient and buy at 15 you could make some serious np while earning the avatar.

The stock market can take quite awhile, but there are some good game guides out there if you're interested. I decided to go for the avatar buying cheep stocks everyday. I'm up to 420,000 invested and I've made 2 sales that tripled my money (selling at 60) so far. My plan is to buy everyday, and then once I get my avatar, to sell it all off over time at good prices. It'll take about 2 months, but I'm making a bunch of money in the meantime.

I second geoterza's suggestion. I make far more NP from the stock market than I do from having twice as much sit in the bank, by buying at 15 and selling at 60. I buy 1000 shares every single day. It's a great investment.

No, no, you can only HOLD 1000 shares. you can buy stocks of over 1K...my suggestion is to invest 1 mil in one stock, and sell it all the minute you get the avvy

Actually, I've heard that you won't get the avatar if you buy a stock at more than 1k per share. Although you could buy another expensive stock just before midnight and one in the high 990's (i.e., KSON) just after midnight, then sell them both. Stock prices change every half hour, at exactly :00 and :30 past the hour. But really, investing is an easy, nearly foolproof way to earn NP, whereas you could end up taking a hit if you buy high.

I too would advise against buying extremely high priced stocks because of what Jenny pointed out. Even if you bought the high priced ones and got it within a few days, there's still potential for a major loss. Buying at 15-20 takes a little longer, but spreading out your investment is less risky and has the potential for a huge profit. If you're buying the 15np stocks, you still end up with 3,5 or 6k of some stocks and if you sell them, even at a 70 or 80% gain, you can make a lot simply by waiting a little. After I got my avvie, I waited for my stocks to go up about 80% and probably made a 2 mil profit by slowly selling them off. I still buy 1000 stocks everyday of the 15 np stocks, as I realized how good of an investment it is.

No, no, you can only HOLD 1000 shares. you can buy stocks of over 1K...my suggestion is to invest 1 mil in one stock, and sell it all the minute you get the avvy

you can buy 1000 stocks a day, iirc.

when i got the avvie, i bought 1000 shares of a stock selling for ~900 at 11:50 pm, then at 12:00 am i bought 150 more shares. sold everything immediately afterwards. you might lose some money this way if the stock drops very suddenly (mine didn't), but the odds of this are slim if you buy just before and after midnight.

depends on how fast you want to get the avvie i suppose--i wanted to get mine fast so this was how i did it. if you don't really care, then you could just buy low-priced stocks and accrue them over time.