Day One Results!

When do these get posted?

Neopets is showing rankings for top scorers and weird results in the standings which are obviously incorrect.

What time to results get posted?

How do you feel about the predictions?

I have my fingers crossed for Shenkuu - I tried so hard yesterday!

The results from the first match are all messed up. Once TNT fixes their system the results should be released daily at midnight. But when they get around to fixing yesterday's results, your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully soon, the suspense is killing me.

The results from the first match are all messed up. Once TNT fixes their system the results should be released daily at midnight. But when they get around to fixing yesterday's results, your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully soon, the suspense is killing me.

Oh No!!! :sad01_anim: Thanks for explaining Wemlin_wembly.. I was really starting to wonder. I hope it all gets fixed soon.

My heart stopped when I saw DC got swept and I thought "No not again..."

Then I realized it was a glitch and I almost yelled out with joy. xP

That was wierd though... the boards were like... in shock. Took a while to get everyone playing again. xD

I came back home , I saw that TERROR MOUNTAIN swept SHENKUU ... I stared in disbelief .. I went to the results page and found all the results messed up ...

Well , we're unlikely to sweep TM especially with their SOSD but I mean .. c'mon <_<

I came back home , I saw that TERROR MOUNTAIN swept SHENKUU ... I stared in disbelief .. I went to the results page and found all the results messed up ...

Well , we're unlikely to sweep TM especially with their SOSD but I mean .. c'mon

Don't be too disbelieving, the real results are up. TM actually did sweep SK. It brought a tear to my eye. :sad01_anim:

I sincerely do NOT believe we got swept by TM. :sad02: :sad02: And, of course, now we're facing the other team that got swept: Moltara. <_<

Terror Mountain pwned Shenkue

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.