Petpage Lookups

Airiya

Been coding a couple of petpages.

I just wanted to go with a simple layout for now until I finalize all my pet's personalities/customizations~

Check them out :)

Wishlist & Goals Related:

http://www.neopets.com/~Drazalon

Lab Ray Blog/Extra PB Clothing:

http://www.neopets.com/~Identifications

NICE

but the pic of Drazalon is flashing a big yellow square for some reason ......

It does that if you have a slow computer/internet xD

It does that if you have a slow computer/internet xD

I refreshed and it worked fine .... my lappie/internet speed were a bit insulted :P hehe j/k

(I also love the idea of keeping track of zaps and Faerie quests.)

me too .. i keep a complete log of my lab ray on darkinvention's page ... just the species/color though .. not the stats :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing petpage, very professional and nicely done. I love the main animation - its subtle and understated but still effective.

I concur for Drazalon's page (the other is default?), though I would say that the font for the list is a bit small and would be easier to read if a bit larger. The lack of serifs certainly looks nice.

I concur for Drazalon's page (the other is default?), though I would say that the font for the list is a bit small and would be easier to read if a bit larger. The lack of serifs certainly looks nice.

Pretty much ditto this comment. I would like a larger font, mostly because I would love to see the detail on

your little fireball bullets. It's very nice though, I love the color scheme and the font choices.

I too see the other page as a default though, and I guess that probably means you are

working on it right now, but on the off chance that it was a coding issue I thought I would mention it.

• 3 months later...

i like the first one but the the background of the second one makes the text harder to read

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.