Pound Transfer

Annie

I'm trying to transfer a pet between my accounts. So I go to the transfer page in the pound, click on the 'confirm' button under the pet I want to transfer, and I get a popup that looks like this:

wtkki.png

There is no confirmation button, and nothing happens after I enter the username of the account I want to transfer it to.

I used to be able to transfer pets before, but I can't remember if this is how it looked. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Have you tried refreshing the page? I have an ok button at the bottom right of mine, so you should too. If it does not start to work I suppose the only thing you can do is either try it on a different computer if possible or on another web browser such as Google Chrome instead of Firefox. That may fix it for you.

I tried refreshing the page. I tried enlarging the window by dragging it to see if there's anything hidden. I even signed in to the other account to try to initiate it from there. No luck :(

The only thing I haven't tried is switching browsers (I'm currently using Chrome, as you can see from the screenshot). But since I don't have firefox installed any more, I was hoping to find a solution that's not due to browser issues, since I don't want to install firefox just to find out it still doesn't work.

EDIT: Never mind. I had to maximize it (not just scale it) to find the buttons at the VERY bottom right corner. Thanks a lot for the help!