New, Proud Owner of The Lab Ray

xSummer

Congratulations!!! Where'd you get it for 800k? Smart shopping? =P

I want to do the lab ray too... But I'm not very good at making Neopoints and I know how expensive it is... =/

Plus, I'm kinda scared to zap my pets! I'd probably do pound pets or something!

Haaaaaave fun!

i was lucky enough to find one in a re and two on keyquest and they happened to be two of the most expensive. the most expensive one was 460k and the rest i got in sw. I have it on my dailies list. The only reason I did this just because the last plot i had to train alot cause my pet was horrible and don't want to be in that spot again. I hate spending too. Idk why I save cause it's like, "what am i saving for?" but this was one thing i wanted. The only main things i've always wanted was a baby paintbrush and faerie paintbrush but never wanted to use them just kind of stare at them haha but this i can use.

Congrats :)

I bought the map a couple of weeks ago... but it cost me nearly a million. Spent my 6-year-savings on it.

I also adopted a pet just for zapping.

Have you got the petpet lab map as well? It's cheap and quite fun really.

I have both, but I haven't used either in a while, because I now have a Pteri with a WooWoo - too good a combination to risk having their species changed ^^'