A question regarding food.

Naamah D.

Ever since I decided to just have one pet, I've decided to pay very close attention to what she eats. So I went to every single food shop on the world map(non-user owned ones) and wrote down all the food that I thought my pet would like. Then I went to a user's shop and went through like 10 pages of food and continued to write diffrent kinds of food down. Will I get frozen because I went to all those stores without buying anything?

No you won't get frozen for viewing a shop! You should always ask yourself "did I do anything wrong?" when wondering if you committed a freezable offence.

It's a good idea to shop around for the best deal, anyway :)

You won't. ^_^

It's perfectly fine to look through shops without buying anything- I've done it countless times before, and I haven't been frozen. :yes:

Plus- how would you get frozen for lurking through someone else's shop without buying anything? Just wonderin'. =P

No you won't get frozen for viewing a shop! You should always ask yourself "did I do anything wrong?" when wondering if you committed a freezable offence.

It's a good idea to shop around for the best deal, anyway :)

I don't see why anyone would get frozen for just looking at user owned food shops not to buy anything but to plan out meals for their pet(s). That's what I've been doing for most of the evening it seems like. Looking at other users shops, writing down meal ideas for LiliAnna, and seeing all the diffrent foods she can try. That's not freezable at all.

PS As of now I've looked at so many shops user owned as well as food shops like the ones in Neopia Central. I would've never guessed how many diffrent decadent foods I could buy for her:)

you've had accounts before girl and you know what can and cannot freeze you. look at their rules and they will say what u will get frozen for. as long as you aren't doing anything bad, your fine.

you've had accounts before girl and you know what can and cannot freeze you. look at their rules and they will say what u will get frozen for. as long as you aren't doing anything bad, your fine.

so i'm assuming what i'm doing(looking at user and not user shops just to browse) is okay?

Does it really matter what you feed your per? I've never planned out a meal for mine, I just send them to a cheap hotel for 29 days... I sound really cheap!

It does to me. I love my Aisha like my own child. I don't want her to get bored so I plan out meals so she doesn't eat the same thing twice in a row. Anyway all I'm asking is will I get frozen for the reaons i mentiond about the shops?

As several members have answered, you won't get frozen for this. It's definitely okay.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.