Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten it yet? o:

Ah! I don't want to miss it.

That's what I want to know - I'm hoping someone will post once they've found one! I've been somewhat following the Pound board "Cybunny Waiting Board" but they're mostly just goofing around so it's hard to learn anything from it! =/

ive been waiting since 4 am my time for this i hope i can get one, its for my lil sister but she cant do it cuz shes in the hospital really sick, not deadly but she been there for a week and half , she cant do this all day in there so im tyring to help her = )

thank-you, shes doin alot better, she asked me to do this, im 20 years old lol but whatever its my sister i can stand to do this for her

still nothing...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Still none but Lutaris were released later in the day so I'm still hoping lol. Cleared out a spot on my side to try and get one! :D

Yay Diaryna the Cloud Cybunny xD

2.png

Hopefully my little sister likes this one.

Can't afford any paint brushes atm, the Cloud one was a guild gift for Easter >.<;

I really hope they release more later today. I missed getting one because I was eating lunch :/

Also, question, can I make a Cybunny on my new side account or does it have be a 4 month old account or more?

(The reason I ask is because I know you can't transfer LE pets to accounts under 4, so I didn't know if creating them was the same way)