Neggs

m_a_r_m_i_t_e

I have quite a few neggs that I've just collected over the years and I've finally decided to sell them in order to go to my paint brush funds :) But I'm just wondering, am I better of selling neggs individually or getting tokens and then getting special neggs to sell...which will generally make me the most money?

I actually had an excel spreadsheet to determine that and depending on which neggs you have, you may be able to get a little bit more profit by changing them into cool neggs, which are pretty much the only neggs that are worth enough to be useful but right now, pretty much all of the negg prices individually are too expensive to make more prophit by trading in. So in summary I would sell them individually if you are going to sell right now. If you were waiting, negg prices might go down so you'd have to reevaluate again.

If you have neggs from one time only events (ex. plot prizes, advent calendar, etc.) or neggs from item code prizes then I might be interested in buying them for my gallery. I'm working on buying all the neggs that were a one time only thing and can't be gotten any other way (other than buying from other people).

To answer your question though, the best way would be to check each negg on the shop wiz/trading post. If it seems like a good amount of money, sell it at that price. If it doesn't seem like a lot of money then check how many tokens its worth at the neggery. If you have enough low priced neggs to cash in for tokens then you might be able to get some fun neggs to sell at higher prices. If I hadn't been locked out of excel by my silly computer then I would totally make a spreadsheet for you. (Especially since it would be very helpful to a negg collector like me!)